Who's got what in AAA? Top 5 to be dealt with?

Guest beachrebel13

I was at the Science Hill game in question and NO there was never a 20 point lead or even close to it. I think that 8 was the biggest difference in the game. It was played in KY at the Hoop it in the Hill Tournament, and Bradley made it to the final four. I don't think Science Hill even made it to the final eight. Any time these two schools get together, whether it is in a scrimmage, camp, or real game, it could go either way. Both teams have great players and great coaches. Jerome Odem and Nick Bradley are very good ball players, excellent defenders. However, they are not one bit better than the Bradley guards. Why is always a "who is a better player?" with you all? All four or five players in question from these two schools are legitimate players and both teams are legit state finalists. It's all in the luck of the draw, and a lot of things can happen between now and March.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

youngblood when your team contends for the state title year in and year out then I'll talk to you. SH was the team of the 90's in the state and since then has been the measuring stick for teams in the east as well as the state. Bring home some gold and silver balls and maybe we'll chat but until then LATER. Plus Nick Bradley overrated? Now that's funny man because he's seriously underrated.

Guest beachrebel13

I'm pretty sure maryville and bradley played at oak ridge, i don't know if they (bradley) had everyone or no one, but i knew hare was there, and i think maryville ended up winning in a close game. also, at the same camp, cleveland was there. maryville played them as well and won in overtime, they have some true athletes.....maryville top 5

Posted by gomab2:

I do hate to say it.....but Summer Team camps don't mean anything......

Quick example: A summer ago, Dyer Co lost by 26 points to Riverdale. Dyer Co ends up at State tourney, and Riverdale doesn't get out of District tourney. Summer Camps don't mean jack......

Not necessarily. Two years ago, two Tennessee teams made it to the semifinals of the Steamboat: Bartlett and Gallatin. Fast-forward about 8 months and Bartlett beats Gallatin 45-41 for the state championship.

Posted by gomab2:

I do hate to say it.....but Summer Team camps don't mean anything......

Quick example: A summer ago, Dyer Co lost by 26 points to Riverdale. Dyer Co ends up at State tourney, and Riverdale doesn't get out of District tourney. Summer Camps don't mean jack......

I completely agree with you Gomab about the camps.