Clarksville Acd. vs Grace Bapt.-1A Championship

(35-2) Clarksville Academy Cougars vs (25-7) Chatt. Grace Baptist Golden Eagles....

Mr Basketball Nominees Malcolm Smith (CA) and Brandon Herman (GB) lead their respective teams into the championship game at 2 PM CST....

Smith is averaging 25 ppg in the tournament and Herman is averaging 25.5 ppg in his two games.....

Should be a heckuva match-up...Big question will be if Grace can find a way to somehow contain the CA Twin Towers Malcolm and Martin Smith....

I got CA 61-56....

CONGRATS to two fine and deserving teams and good luck to both tomorrow in the finals...

Who ya got ???

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this two private schools in the finals? and with 2 of the 3 Mr. Basketball finalists? :roflol:

Love it. Typical, "I don't mind private schools being D1 just as long as they don't win games".

My view on it is it doesn't matter if it's a private or public school you are playing...If they are in the way of your ultimate goal, then they have to be beat...The team I follow (Union City) has had to play and have beaten Brentwood Acd., David Lipscomb, Harding Acd (2 x's), Grace Baptist and Temple on the way to their 5 state titles... :flower:

Isn't this two private schools in the finals? and with 2 of the 3 Mr. Basketball finalists? :roflol:

Love it. Typical, "I don't mind private schools being D1 just as long as they don't win games".

My view on it is it doesn't matter if it's a private or public school you are playing...If they are in the way of your ultimate goal, then they have to be beat...The team I follow (Union City) has had to play and have beaten Brentwood Acd., David Lipscomb, Harding Acd (2 x's), Grace Baptist and Temple on the way to their 5 state titles... :flower:

And that is why Union City is the power they are in basketball. They don't care who they play. Will beat you anytime, anywhere. That attitude can take ya a long way in my opinion, no matter if your a public or private. :thumb: