Clarksville Acd. vs Grace Bapt.-1A Championship

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly this could not happen and spoil the perfect Clarksville day, so the refs needed to determine the outcome with no calls or poor calls giving Clarksville a 35 to 16 difference in free throw shots which in the end determined the outcome of the game. The perfect day for Clarksville was saved and poor Grace Baptist and their fans were left to watch the celebration. :thumb:

That's funny. Clarksville also outshot CSAS 35 to 17 from the foul line.

What's more funny is that Grace outshot Westwood 26-12 from the line and I've not heard anybody on here from Westwood whining.

I'm not from CA or Grace, but it seems as if we can always find an excuse when we lose. The bottom line was Grace had No, and I mean NO, answer for the twins. They did mount a fantastic comeback and it was an awesome game.

Having said that, thought it was classless for the Herman kid refusing to shake hands at the beginning of the game and then after the game one of the coaches had to push him out to shake hands with CA. He also had to be prodded out to the Mr. Basketball award. Not very classy although he has a lot of talent. I understand being upset but you have to show some class when you lose.

Excellent job by the Grace coach of keeping his kids in the game and making the awesome run to double OT. Would have been easy to pack it in. Don't think I would blame the loss on the refs though and I bet he didn't either.