Best Southpaws in East Tennessee

tnbaseball2

The University of Tennessee baseball team (4-4) was unable to take advantage of a stellar pitching effort by junior Bryan Morgado, as it dropped its third consecutive game, coming out on the short end of a 7-4 decision to Binghamton Friday evening at Lindsey Nelson Stadium in Knoxville.

Today, the most searched for handbags and purses on the Internet are from Coach outlet. The Coach handbags are released in collections that feature new shapes, styles, materials and classic designs. Cheap coach purses and fake coach purses all strive to provide comfort and convenience for their owners and seams are double-stitched for maximum durability.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, So Halls has played these "terrible" teams so you say, How can you determine they are mediocre if the haven't had the opportunity to prove themselves with some real competition? Every "terrible" team they have played they have run ruled, with the exception of one Karns game. Throw a "better" team in front of them, they will compete.

there is a kid up in the Crossville area...don't discount him, just because he's playing for Cumberland County.

Bilbery, or something to that nature, I think is his name. #21,,I know that for certain.

Faced him last year, and when I was told he was only a freshman, I was sure that I was being fed a line of bull. Really really a good thrower, and composed mentally better than alot of upperclassmen I've seen over the years.

D1 potential? maybe, if he isn't pitched out by the time he reaches his Senior year. I get the feeling he probably sees quite a bit of action on the mound.

Durand has pitched against Hardin Valley and Campbell County. The two Weakest teams Anderson County will square off against. I will beleive he has "improved" and that he is "D1" when I see his performance against Halls.. a team that will light him up. Not a team he will strikeout 15 plus batters.

I don't think halls will light him up at all as long as he is focused and gets run support he will beat halls even if he gives up a few runs

Well the Taylor Durand is a good pitcher.. Still has alot to prove. The thing is that he is not even there #1 pitcher.... AC's top 3 are all lefty's.. There #1 is Tanner Williams who throws ok around 80-81 beat Webb last week so he must be alright. Back to Durand he MIGHT! be able to touch 83 but not stay there. Probably more like 79-80. Looks like on coacht that AC schedule is about to get a little tougher so we will find out what the MAVS are made of now that they are going against O.R., Halls, Powell, these next couple of weeks.

Last night the game everyone was watching of Connell from Boone and Norris from Science Hill was rained out. The scouts were coming big time. The are both lefties and both have hit low to mid-90's. Norris hit 91 last week and Connell 89 in his first outing.

It was going to be interesting but will have to wait a few weeks.

Perfect Game has Norris hitting 95 this summer at WWBA in Atlanta and #1 ranked player in 2011 class. Connell hit 93 this fall at showcase. I did not say they ride it. Norris rode 89 last week and Connell rode 87 yesterday topping 89 with only 2 weeks throwing after basketball. I think both will be low to mid 90's this summer again. They both have developed some nasty stuff.

I saw with my own eyes last year at Cardinal Park when they faced each other, both hit 92 on 3 different guns.