McGavock Football ....Job Opening

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad but true. I think CR offers Criminal Justice. As far as the position......how about a guy that I am pretty sure has applied in Metro before, Jay Gore. I heard his name mentioned for Hillsboro but havent heard it mentioned since then. With the athletes that McGavock has I think Gore or a number of other coaches could do well. I dont know if he is interested in this job or not but if he is he would be a good choice.

With Spears going to Hillwood, Phillips going to Whites Creek, & Broom going to Maplewood + Wilson going to East Literature......what are the odds that Thompson or Law end up at McGavock? Metro is definitely a place where coaches have just decided to trade schools this off-season without leaving the school system.

Sad but true. I think CR offers Criminal Justice. As far as the position......how about a guy that I am pretty sure has applied in Metro before, Jay Gore. I heard his name mentioned for Hillsboro but havent heard it mentioned since then. With the athletes that McGavock has I think Gore or a number of other coaches could do well. I dont know if he is interested in this job or not but if he is he would be a good choice.

Jay would be a great choice, but leaving Brentwood for McGavock..Hogan thinks NOT :roflol:

Jay would be a great choice, but leaving Brentwood for McGavock..Hogan thinks NOT :roflol:

Hogan does not know all.

The cretins of metro strike again, wilson at the book school and broome [fired at Mcg ] at maplewood. Why, they may recycle Brown, Pigue, or Elrod , nah, they still have Law and Thompson for da Raiders.

They had a busy spring break this year finding enough logs to lay across on their canoe trip. And you want the public to respect metro football. The joke of the state.

The cretins of metro strike again, wilson at the book school and broome [fired at Mcg ] at maplewood. Why, they may recycle Brown, Pigue, or Elrod , nah, they still have Law and Thompson for da Raiders.

They had a busy spring break this year finding enough logs to lay across on their canoe trip. And you want the public to respect metro football. The joke of the state.

Brown, Pigue and Elrod were all great coaches and great men for the sport. Law is at Portland. Metro could care less if lil al respects them or not. Like I have said numerous times you obviously couldnt hack it in Metro or couldnt not even get in and so now you are bitter. Some of what you say is true, most is nothing more than your normal biased opinions. You try to rip Metro a part yet you are living off the new found glory of the Beech Bucs. Before this year you never even really mentioned them. Before that it was always Gallatin and Hendersonville. What is Beech's all time record against Metro schools I wonder? Sad that you have to live off of one year and one team that you have nothing to do with.

LILAL................where you been? Bucs forever!! What about the return of your old buddy....the "Fat Man" to Sumner Co. at Portland. Will he raise the level of excellence for the Panthers? Yeah right (LOL).

go bucs

Hogan does not know all.

You are so right rtb :shock:

Brown, Pigue and Elrod were all great coaches and great men for the sport. Law is at Portland. Metro could care less if lil al respects them or not. Like I have said numerous times you obviously couldnt hack it in Metro or couldnt not even get in and so now you are bitter. Some of what you say is true, most is nothing more than your normal biased opinions. You try to rip Metro a part yet you are living off the new found glory of the Beech Bucs. Before this year you never even really mentioned them. Before that it was always Gallatin and Hendersonville. What is Beech's all time record against Metro schools I wonder? Sad that you have to live off of one year and one team that you have nothing to do with.

2009: DNP

2008: 1-1 (beat Maplewood, lost to Hillsboro)

2007: DNP

2006: DNP

2005: DNP

2004: 0-4 (lost to Antioch, McGacvock, Hunters Lane, Glencliff)

2003: 1-3 (beat McGavock, lost to Antioch, Hunters Lane, Glencliff)

2002: 4-0 (beat Antioch, McGavock, Hunters Lane, Glencliff)

2001: 3-1 (beat Antioch, McGavock, Glencliff, lost to Hunters Lane)

2000: DNP

1999: DNP

1998: 3-1 (beat Whites Creek, Stratford, Maplewood, lost to Pearl-Cohn)

1997: 0-4 (lost to Whites Creek, Stratford, Maplewood, Pearl-Cohn)

1996: 4-1 (beat Glencliff, Maplewood, Hillwood, Pearl-Cohn, lost to Antioch)

1995: 5-0 (beat Glencliff, Maplewood, Hillwood, Pearl-Cohn, Antioch)

1994: 2-0 (beat Pearl-Cohn & Overton)

1993: 1-1 (beat Pearl-Cohn, lost to Overton)

1992: 1-1 (beat Hillwood, lost to Stratford)

1991: 0-2 (lost to Hillwood & Stratford)

1990: DNP

1989: DNP

1988: DNP

1987: DNP

1986: 2-0 (beat Hunters Lane & Whites Creek)

1985: 0-2 (lost to DuPont & Whites Creek)

1984: 1-2 (beat DuPont, lost to Whites Creek & Stratford)

1983: 4-0 (beat DuPont, Whites Creek, Stratford, & Hillsboro)

FROM 1983-2009 THE BEECH BUCCANEERS HAVE AN OVERALL RECORD OF 32-23 AGAINST SCHOOLS FROM METRO/NASHVILLE...............SORRY WALKER OF THE FIELD BUT THE RECORDS SHOW THAT BEECH HAS OWNED METRO/NASHVILLE OVER THE YEARS :)