Austin-East Coaching vacancy

TommyTrojan

AE named new coach today. Robert Gillard last years Defensive Coordinator and close friend of Grahams. Talk in Oak Ridge is Graham got him to Knoxville by telling him he was only going to coach 1 or 2 more years and no more and it would be a perfect situation there. Thisis Gillard's second head coaching stint. He was the head coach at Sheffield High in Memphis. From what I understand after coaching in Memphis he is built for AE. He's been through it before. Tillman is staying too. Don't know if Gillard is keeping anyother coaches. Just know he coached Al Wilson and Daniel Brooks.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE named new coach today. Robert Gillard last years Defensive Coordinator and close friend of Grahams. Talk in Oak Ridge is Graham got him to Knoxville by telling him he was only going to coach 1 or 2 more years and no more and it would be a perfect situation there. Thisis Gillard's second head coaching stint. He was the head coach at Sheffield High in Memphis. From what I understand after coaching in Memphis he is built for AE. He's been through it before. Tillman is staying too. Don't know if Gillard is keeping anyother coaches. Just know he coached Al Wilson and Daniel Brooks.

Why do schools even go through the interview process if they're going to just keep someone that's already on staff? Well, I'm glad the "search" is finally over. I hope these Roadrunners step up to the plate this year and make it to the ship. Let's GO AE!!