Bearden @ Farragut

smokymtnfutbol

2010 Battle of West Knoxville rd. 1 starts tonight... does everyone see this game a blowout in Admiral's favor? Bearden has the better coach, Farragut has better players. Farragut playing on their field, with more to lose (#2 national ranking) spells disaster for Bearden. Farragut will win 5-0. I'd love to see an upset, but the Dawgs can't hang with this Farragut team. I have only seen Bearden play this year, but hear Farragut is dynamite. Hope to make it tonight, IF my lady friend doesn't want a date night.

Also... didn't even know there was a national ranking system until I read the KNS article on tonight's game. What's the deal? Is that a true national championship like college sports? Is there a national tournament, like for the state champs to play in to decide a national winner? I played soccer around here, but never heard of national rankings. Maybe because we weren't good enough back then to even be considered! Someone fill me.

What does everyone else on here think about the game...?

thanks... so it's similar to USA Today ranking for basketball? I always thought the USA Today bball ranking was bogus... how legit is a "national ranking" if you don't play the teams ranked above or below you? Who is grading/judging these teams? Oh well! State rankings/championships are very special, and worthy of mention!!