Anderson County High Volleyball

TheEdge2010

I think the truth is out already! Simply put the Principle did not stand behind his coach! And the coach had enough. He was ok with the decision until a little pressure came from the outside. Again who is running the school? I think everyone knows. OSKIE BY THE WAY THIS IS CALLED A MESSAGE BOARD. If I feel it would make any difference I certainly would meet with the principle but the decision is already made. I wish ACHS the best this year. Hopefully their girls will get through this mess!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth is that the principal didn't support a bad decision by a good coach. It didn't have to come to this. By her own choice she is not coaching anymore. The situation was worked out by the Principal. He confronted a situation head on by giving the parents a choice. Quit bothering the coach about the assistant, to which they agreed and the coach will reinstate the kid. The RIGHT thing to do. The kid wasn't complaining. The kid was caught in the middle. As far as your comment regarding who runs the school, the Principal has several important people to whom he is responsible. He listens to their advice and responds accordingly. I don't think he is the kind of person who would do anything that he felt was not in the best interests of the school or a kid. Just out of curiosity, who applied the outside pressure? After all this is a message board. Or are you just guessing? I would like to know that, if it is TRUE. Let's get it all out there for everyone to see.

I agree that this had to be the coaches decision but it should never had come to this. When the coach makes a decision concerning a player or players on his or her team why would the principle even want to get involved. Support the decisions made by all your coaches in your programs (within reason) or risk continue losing great young coaches. Concerning the officials who pressured this decision they should be more worried about the future of Anderson Co than with a player on a team. They certainly know who they are as I do and I hope they are proud of themselves for trying to ruin a coaches profession. I would say a school in west knox co will have a great coach next season. GO ADMIRALS!

dull edge, you seem to know a lot about the situation. Please take your complaint on down to the school, quit hiding on a message board. The AC AD would love to talk to you. AC seemed to take the high road on this, and you are choosing to take another road. The principal had this worked out, and the coach chose not to come back. That is the truth. If you don't like it, then that is on you. AC will hire a great coach to replace the one who decided to leave. We will still have a great team with the best volleyball tradition in the state. Go cheer on the admirals, you still won't change our tradition.

Why would I want to talk with the principle and his hand picked AD? I honestly could care less, but this is a message board about the issue and volleyball across the state. I recieved a call from a source close to this issue and I posted that Coach Wade had resigned. I just wondered why a coach who was 120-21 would just quit? I find it very interesting that all I hear is call the principle and AD and get a meeting. WHY? Again its already out across the district and the state. When the fight begins in the stands again, will the principle be there to stop it? Hopefully no kids will be hurt or the proud tradition of ACHS will hold steady! And I hope ACHS can get the very best coach for their kids and look forward to playing them this year! And yea I do know who PRESSURED, ILL assure all that! GO lady Admirals!

Edge, you don't want to know the truth, you just want to stir the pot. Didn't think you had the guts to call the principal or AD. I personally like Marsha. I am truly sorry it came to this. But the truth is, I don't think she really wanted to coach anymore and this was an easy way out. Truth is truth. I'm done with this post.

dulledge,

The truth is out, you are right about that. Here it is. The volleyball coach quit, and you are a coward. Don't make the handpicked AD come on here and smoke you. I know he would enjoy that. He has more class than to do that though, he is at school everyday too. I keep telling you to quit hiding behind the message board, and call him. You may be too coward to do that too. Cheer on the admirals, and stay away from AC. We were fine before you got here, and we will be better without you. That is the TRUTH. enjoy.

The truth is the AD is in with the principle, dont worry he will be cared for as long as he does as told! Funny thing is the AD had nothing to do with this situation! He did what he was told to do. Coward seems to be the The name of this whole situation. COWARD TO STAND UP TO PARENTS!

Edge, you sound like an idiot. Are you smelling what you are shoveling. You think you know more than a principal and an AD do. People that know them are saying come find out. You are to scared. Instead you are listening to someone while lying on here that you are from farragut and calling others liars.Hypocrite!!! From what I have gathered you must not have been be able to handle parents when you coached little league so you kicked off 6 and 7 year olds. Like someone said on here you have to have thick skin and you tell the parent if they do not like the way you coach they can take their son or daughter and go to a different school. If a coach kicked off kids every time a parent did not like something and was vocal about it they would not have any players. If you react like that to a parent you are just giving them control. You are obviously listening to someone bitter over this. If you have a brain think for yourself.

James your right as a coach you handle it, As the coach she did! But the Principle decided he knew better and turned on the coach. As he knows he did! And the AD was probably not even aware of this mess until the day of the coach quitting. Afterall he is just the AD. She without a doubt couldnt support that decision and called it quits. As anyone with any common sense would do or any heart. This will be a fun year in the stands at ACHS. Bet security will love it! Wished I was there! All I am doing is reporting what is being said out in the coaching ranks and volleyball community. All I hear is call the school and set up a meeting with these folks, WHY? This concerns me not! All I am doing is stating the facts as I hear. Besides I am laughing at the mess made by such SMART PEOPLE! yea right! haha GO ADMIRALS!!