Wingate to UT......

chill

This would be HUGE if it is True....

I made a post about Wingate around a week ago in the "Top Guards in East Tn Thread"....here it is....

"Mark my words.....The MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER in the TOP 100 rankings is #57 Major Wingate from South Carolina (going to school in North Gwinnett, GA now). Wingate is a Top 5 or 10 player, and was at one point, but for no real reason, has slipped in every Rankings. This kid is amazing, and was the best player (along with Houston's Ndudi Ebi) that I saw all summer long (James was injured and did not play at the tourneys that I could have watched him). Wingate is legit 6'10, and sometimes listed 6'11. He played the 5, 4, and even 3, while running PG at times against pressing teams. He is a manchild who dominated EVERYONE I saw him play against all summer. Last year, as a Jr, he dominated Vandy-signee Julian Terrell enough to momentarily place Terrell as a possible Mid Major prospect (which Terrell obviously rebounded from later in the summer). Wingate is great, and because his intensity has been questioned at times, he has become a forgotten man in rankings, but definitely UNDERRATED!!!!!"

Wingate is a future SEC Star, and would be a HUGE recruiting coup for Peterson.....

According to volball.com , the decision is final, coming at 4:15 today. Here is what volball.com's Jeff Markman finished up saying about Wingate....

"Whichever shade of orange he chooses to don in college, Wingate will provide that program with an immensely talented player who simply needs a strong source of motivation to approach his almost limitless potential."

Wingate is going to be a STAR, and was one of the Top 1 or 2 players I saw all summer long..............