Knoxville Volleyball

K2ruth

Now that we have seen what CF is doing at OR there is no question that the Cats are state bound. It is no longer a level playing field.

I know that Karns scrambled and got a big hitter from Powell, but that is not enough.

The year of the CAT.

Good for CF. However, Karns has not 1, not 2, but 3 BIG HITTERS for sure. I think that could be enough but with the strong defense and court dynamics, wow they are the team to watch.

GO Karns BEAVERS!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigfoot, are we talking about the same team?

The Powell hitter and the big middle that transfered from Farragut are big hitters. Who else?

The new Libero will help, but ...

Still behind the Lady Cats!

OrCat - you have forgotten the other middle of whom you proclaimed to be the best middle in East Tennessee start of last year following Karns vs OR early season. Karns has 2 middles who can hit and block and now an OH and the OH from last year who can hit with the best of them her only disadvantage is her height. One middle can play all-around for a constant attach from e v e r y where. 2 Liberos and good backup will steal the show.

:thumb: Congrats to Carmen Foster for the publicity lately on her Hall of Fame appointment.

and....congrats to K2 for the immeasurable publicity of the club from non-other than Ms. Morgan (very funny lady) - who's daughter played on the team who participated nationally. The fundraiser was a success I hear! Great for the game of volleyball too. We hope Ms. Morgan will continue to reflect on girls volleyball in her routine on stage or in her future show :roflol: .