Best AAA team form the East!

youngblood

I think that the East is well repesented this year in contending for the state title.One team that stands out in my mind is Bradley Central. This is a well coached team, that has discipline and talent. They have went to the State 2 out of the last 3 years and I feel like it is time for the Bears to bring the title to the East for the next 2 years. Go Bears

I think Bradley Central may be the best AAA team in the East this year, but Substate down the road could be difficult with a possible Oakland or Columbia looming......

Science Hill will be very good again, as always. Dobyns-Bennett should be very, very good behind Williams, Blye, and Jervis. Greeneville should also contend with 6'10 Matt Malone. I really like Oak Ridge's talent of Gulmire, Thomas, Scott, and White.

I think Dobyns-Bennet will be tough this year but I don't know how far they will make it. However, I saw the players that had been listed and I noticed that wasn't down. I believe it is Joey Blackwell.......I think he started at the one for them last year. Anyway, I think that he may really shock some people cause I think he might be the best player on that team. If the offense gives him the chance to show it.

I am an avid Db'er. Joey Blackwell will be instrumental for DB, but to say he is the best player they have is stretching things. Azmar is good along with Seth Jervis. My pick would be Henry Williams. He does so many things to help out. Hitting the three, getting lose balls, getting tough rebounds, and he's left handed which is more difficult to defend. Every player has his place. If Lamon Williams comes back and play varsity, he will be the best player given he keeps his head on right.