Tucker resigns at Walker Valley

Whistle76

This is really surprising. The coach had one fine record this past year and made it to substate. Some may have been dissatisfied with the finish but i doubt it. There were surely not that many seniors on the team. Walker Valley will be back and we wish the coach the best.

Two, aaa and aa, are coaching at a University< I think. Both schools had D1 signees this year so I guess if they could coach D1's in high school, coaching them at a university level might be all right. However, some college D3 are dropping back to good high school level. Financial situations in coaching and teaching High school might be financially better than a D3 asst. University might be better than high school or maybe the challenge is better. Likely depends on the situation.

Jan Spangler is the new girls basketball coach at Walker Valley. After playing at Lee University in Cleveland Tennessee, she has been the graduate assistant under Marty Rowe for the last 2 years.

http://www.leeuniversity.edu/goladyflames/basketball/coachDetails.aspx?Channel=%2fChannels%2fAthletics+Content&WorkflowItemID=692d4851-bcc6-4506-ae00-82ff66404eb4