How Fast Does Decatour Co. Stephen Gant Throw?

BigSwoJr

Stephen will even tell you he gets better as the game goes on. He has too much adrennalin (sp) early in the game. When he settles down, he's almost unhitable.

It all depends on what team steps up to the plate against him and what his mindset is to determine how he's going to pitch that day. But besides the Gant kid who else does this team have? Do they have the pitching to make it through to the state championship or is this their only guy?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the thing is with Gant is that he is scared. Drake Parker jacked a homerun the second pitch of the game. Then, his nexted at bat he beaned him intentionally. What is he, scared? Come on..

If you think Gant is scared, you just dont know him. Trust me! Look, I am an Adamsville parent. I dislike Riverside because they have owned us. Here is the question to ask yourself....What did Drake Parker and the whole team do their 2nd and 3rd at bats? I was there. I already know the answer.

You should get honest with yourself and your team.

I agree

it aint that we couldnt hit em really (although we had some trouble) its that we couldnt keep em off the board

first congrates decatour second gant throws 90 only when he's wild or aimin at somebody (like drake) third a freshman binked him 2nd pitch of the game :thumb: fourth stevie shouldve charged the mound :popcorneater: :

Now I understand why Greenfield dislikes Union City. :thumb:

Come on....the truth is the truth.

If you think Gant is scared, you just dont know him. Trust me! Look, I am an Adamsville parent. I dislike Riverside because they have owned us. Here is the question to ask yourself....What did Drake Parker and the whole team do their 2nd and 3rd at bats? I was there. I already know the answer.

I agree

it aint that we couldnt hit em really (although we had some trouble) its that we couldnt keep em off the board

Really??? 14 K's. After the first two innings all yall put on the board were goose eggs. I think it IS that you couldn't hit him.

I agree

Really??? 14 K's. After the first two innings all yall put on the board were goose eggs. I think it IS that you couldn't hit him.

FINALLY.....The voice of reason. Gonna have to agree

lemme add i didnt think we had 14 strikeouts

Then you need to break out your score book and count. Second, Stevie wouldn't have been hit had he not swung at an inside pitch( the umpire missed the call). You Union City folks need to get over yourselves. Adamsville finished 4th in our district and they beat your #1. Riverside only has 1 senior, and I was told Adamsville has only 1 senior so yall will probably be mad again next year.