Collierville Dragons to STATE

LINEDRIVE6

Congrats to Coach Bradley and Collierville for making the TSSAA State Softball tourney once again :roflol:

Coach Bradley has a senior filled team this season and will do very well in the state tourney this week.

This is Coach Bradley's last season and I know his girls will want to send him out on top. They always play top competiton in the Franklin/Sonic Tournament each year. :roflol:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Coach Bradley and Collierville for making the TSSAA State Softball tourney once again :roflol:

Coach Bradley has a senior filled team this season and will do very well in the state tourney this week.

This is Coach Bradley's last season and I know his girls will want to send him out on top. They always play top competiton in the Franklin/Sonic Tournament each year. :roflol:[/quote

Other than Trinity Christian (which was a loss), I don't think Marion County , Independence, and Coalfield (2A) are top competition. They lost to Columbia Academy.

I think the point being made earlier was that it doesn't matter if it was the year 2000 or 2010, nothing has changed!

To Mr don't know it all, i spoke with coach Bradley about the gold/silver debate in Clarksville. He did not know the two pools would not play each other, nor has he been to the tournament before. It is people like you who hide behind a screen name and stays secret. be a man and quit hiding....

To Mr don't know it all, i spoke with coach Bradley about the gold/silver debate in Clarksville. He did not know the two pools would not play each other, nor has he been to the tournament before. It is people like you who hide behind a screen name and stays secret. be a man and quit hiding....

Now if I was a goin to take my team from one part of the state to another I think I would know how the tournament was a goin to be played. If you have notice for the past 7 or 8 years this is the only tourney in the state of Tennessee that has a gold and silver division teams. Now I dont know your "ole Coach" but if he was really wantin to play the best it would just seem like Gold would be higher than silver. Heck "Birdman" knows that! Now if they had a aluminum division I could understand a little bit better but anyway the "Lady Lambs" will be goin to the "Boro" and comin home after two.....but heck Tullahoma didnt even make it so be proud of them "Lady Lambs" even if they did beat up on the cripple, lame, and hard of seeing teams! "Go Lambs" :roflol:

The coach should be real proud of his record cause this spring he wouldnt play in the Gold Division in the MTSCA tourney. He just beat up on the smaller schools..........way to go "Lambs"....make that record look good!!! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Would be like the University of Tennessee (Knoxville) playing football against UT Martin...er, uh, duh,,,, :lol:

ENVY...the sincerest form of flattery

Now "Newbie" I know that you are a "Little Newbie" and just sometimes the truth hurts. Could you please explain the big ring that you all bought your coach for winnin so many games. Now I aint sure but the only coaches that I know that would wear a big ring is the ring that they won a state championship from and not one for winnin games against the lame, cripple and the hard of seein kids...I know the truth hurts but enjoy your stay cause there will only be 8 teams from AAA there and the others must have been losers. :rolleyes:

I know my team Bartlett has not been to the state in 20 years. I know they play teams like Houston, Germantown, and went to a good tournament in Arkansas this year and went 4-0. ALL i was saying is that the Lady Dragons just don't play no good competition in the regular season to get them ready for the post season. How come they don't play the private schools ?