Collierville Dragons to STATE

LINEDRIVE6

If you go back and check and see how many of them teams that the "Lady Lambs" have beaten not sure they all would come up with a winnin record, not that you have to have one to get to the "Boro" but it makes folks think you are afraid to play the big time schools, instead of playin the school for the blind, and the ones on your schedule. BUT AGAIN SHARE WITH THE FANS ABOUT THE RING.... :rolleyes:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you......in other words keep you mouth shut unless you have somethin nice to say!"

MrNoitAll

Medalist

"beat up on the cripple, lame, and hard of seeing teams!" MrNoitAll

"playin the school for the blind" MrNoitAll

What time is your team playing Tuesday? I wish them and ALL the other teams that punched their ticket to STATE this year all the best of luck.

Oh, by the way. Nice job Collierville Baseball AND Collierville Soccer. Nice to have a LOT of company over the week ahead.

If you go back and check and see how many of them teams that the "Lady Lambs" have beaten not sure they all would come up with a winnin record, not that you have to have one to get to the "Boro" but it makes folks think you are afraid to play the big time schools, instead of playin the school for the blind, and the ones on your schedule. BUT AGAIN SHARE WITH THE FANS ABOUT THE RING.... :rolleyes:

How can I get a ring like that???

Other than Trinity Christian (which was a loss), I don't think Marion County , Independence, and Coalfield (2A) are top competition. They lost to Columbia Academy.

1Slapper please know your divisions before classifying. Coalfield in Single A not 2A. If I believe correctly Coalfield gave the Collierville girls a challenge in the Franklin/Sonic Tourny. The score was only 5-3 and Coalfield was leading until the last inning.

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

I (I didn't mention anyone else's name, just my own opinion) think the common answer to your question about playing private school is similar for most of the public schools. They reach a breaking point in which they tire of their athletes being recruited away by the private schools. I am not sharing this THE REASON here, but rather in generalalities. If the the private schools wish to do that, more power to them. When they look to play local games, good luck. Most of the competitive public schools say, thanks, but no thanks. Charter a bus and drive 200 miles. Soon they get the point.

This has become more common in other sports, cant say if it's the case here.

As for a coach's decision to travel or who to play (or what jewelry he wears....not sure why a guy would notice this but ...hey) the coaches e-mail address is public information. You can get it on the school web site. Matter-of-fact, if you would like to talk to him about his jewelry, I would suggest you just introduce yourself and ask him this week. I think he has been coaching softball over 15 years (18?)...ya think he may have something going on here?

As for a coach's decision to travel or who to play (or what jewelry he wears....not sure why a guy would notice this

Oh if you have good eyes you cant miss it and he is ready to tell you when, and who gave to him and why they gave it....just ask.....again I hate to be the one to inform you folks but he want get him one this year either.....you all are goin to be a loser right off the bat......but great job for gettin here cause you want have to pay....I will have to slip in to see the games myself.....but hey I have not missed one in over 18 years no need to start now..... :rolleyes:

Congrats to Coach Bradley and Collierville for making the TSSAA State Softball tourney once again :lol:

Coach Bradley has a senior filled team this season and will do very well in the state tourney this week.

This is Coach Bradley's last season and I know his girls will want to send him out on top. They always play top competiton in the Franklin/Sonic Tournament each year. :rolleyes:[/quote

Other than Trinity Christian (which was a loss), I don't think Marion County , Independence, and Coalfield (2A) are top competition. They lost to Columbia Academy.

I think the point being made earlier was that it doesn't matter if it was the year 2000 or 2010, nothing has changed!

Let's see now there were 11 teams playing in Sub State games on Friday or Saturday that played in the 2010 Franklin/Sonic Tourney...Hogan believes Collierville will make a good showing in the AAA State this week. :lol:

Oh if you have good eyes you cant miss it and he is ready to tell you when, and who gave to him and why they gave it....just ask.....again I hate to be the one to inform you folks but he want get him one this year either.....you all are goin to be a loser right off the bat......but great job for gettin here cause you want have to pay....I will have to slip in to see the games myself.....but hey I have not missed one in over 18 years no need to start now..... :rolleyes:

Sorry. I go to sporting events to watch the games...not men's hands or to admire jewelry. I think your on your own here MrNoitAll....Hmmm?

Oh if you have good eyes you cant miss it and he is ready to tell you when, and who gave to him and why they gave it....just ask.....again I hate to be the one to inform you folks but he want get him one this year either.....you all are goin to be a loser right off the bat......but great job for gettin here cause you want have to pay....I will have to slip in to see the games myself.....but hey I have not missed one in over 18 years no need to start now..... :thumb:

Sorry. I go to sporting events to watch the games...not men's hands or to admire jewelry. I think your on your own here MrNoitAll....Hmmm?

Well you got one more day to see that big fancy ring cause they are two and done......Came over last night and comin again tonight to watch them games......but the word at the park was that "The Lady Lambs" were way out class today....may be from beatin up on them little weak teams you think? :thumb: