"BORO" 1st ROUND GAME PREDICTIONS BY "THE"BALLEXPERT!!

TBALLEXPERT

After witnessing possibly the MOST egotistic team I have ever seen in my entire life and the WORST sportsmanship EVER I can safely say I hope anybody and everybody that plays GRACE beats them. The pitcher has the absolute worse attitude and the fans and parents are unreal.....

GO TRINITY!!!!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After witnessing possibly the MOST egotistic team I have ever seen in my entire life and the WORST sportsmanship EVER I can safely say I hope anybody and everybody that plays GRACE beats them. The pitcher has the absolute worse attitude and the fans and parents are unreal.....

GO TRINITY!!!!!!!

well it looks like we have somone from FreindShip Christian trying to stir the pot a little bit! My DD plays for Trinity & I did not notice any issues with the fans from either team except a few grace fans that just had to sit on the Trinity side just past their dugout which seemed kinda odd?? Everyone seem normal to me no issues with their pitcher either, she worked very hard throughout them game whether it was from the rubber or the dish. "fish" why dont you worry about what FCS is doing & not us.....thanks

Yes superfish is from gville NOT fcs

Yes we got beat

we played terrible and beat ourselves

And I am GLAD grace did NOT act the way they did against us I was embarassed for them, their coaches and fans.

It is my understanding that the pitcher will get a scholarship??? She better grow up alot before she leaves...

A - Comes down to Forrest and Trinity - winner Trinity

AA - Comes down to Camden and Unicoi - winner Unicoi

AAA - Comes down to Beech and Soddy - winner Beech

Love the praise, but unfortunately our girls never came to play. At least we did make it though. Proud to have been there, hopefully 1 more time will close out the Kara Woods soga, finished 3rd as a freshman, Won it in 2009 pitched the whole year minus 4 games in regular season, pitched all games this year minus 3 games, darn PROUD I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: 1 more Year to make it a sweep making it to the STATE in all 4 years GO Lady Blue Devils Great Year!! In 3 years has over 100 wins, and over a 1000 k'S WITH ONLY 17 CAREER H.S. loses!

Perhaps you can expand a bit on what you mean by, 'the girls didn't come to play" with the rest of the many fans and followers of your school. Does it include "all" the girls on the team, "some" of the girls on the team, or maybe just the "non-pitching" girls that didn't come to play? Just curious, last time I went to a field to watch a game, it was still a team sport.