AAA State Tournament

mjuhb

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville-3

Bearden-0

Wow---bet Hendersonville doesn't underestimate Centennial like Farragut appeared to. Both Centennial and Hendersonville are physical teams and Friday's final should be a good one! Guess the title will be back with Middle Tennessee!

nothing to be ashamed of? No offense to anyone, but their goal was to win state and go undefeated and win a "national title"... They didn't accomplish that. To me, and some of their players, that would mean the season was wasted. If you don't accomplish your goals, you can't say you had a successful season. Yes, they were 24-1 and ranked in the nation, but there is no trophy, and no "mythical national title". end of story. Yes, they were playing without 4 starters. 2, I am not sure why? Newby made a stupid mistake apparently last game and got a red. I wasn't there, so I don't know what happened, but there is no excuse to be up 4-0? and throwing a punch, that arguably cost your team the next game.

"ihavenofriendzz" I understand the handle.

Why is that? Because I said they didn't accomplish their goals? If this was college football, and tennessee was supposed to win the SEC, and have a shot at the title, and they didn't do it.. What would everyone be saying? What an awesome season they had being 8-4? No. People would be saying wtf.

Centennial & Hendersonville. Hmm, I guess when it comes down to the knock out rounds; any team at any time. I don't seem to recall if either team has met before. Anyone?

Both are physical and emotions tend to run high with both teams, so the verbal game could get out of hand as well. Centennial will come out with the win.