A letter to parents who have princess

MrNoitAll

Well I was just thinkin about the past year and some of the funny things that I have heard at the park and I thought I would share a few with you.....now if you have heard somethin pretty funny please add it to the list.

1. We never get a good call from those umps, they must be the dumbest umps in the world, they are always against us.

2. Why did the coach ________________________ didnt they know it wouldnt work. I believe the word you are a lookin for is hindsight.

3. We must have the dumbest coach in the world.

4. I cant understand why they are playin fill in the blank when my princess is better, she is a goin to pitchin lessons, hittin lessons,I buy her the most expensive bat on the market and that dumb coach is still not a playin my baby!

5. I would never play her there she should be a playin ______________________.

6. On my travel team I would do it a lot difference cause I know more than that "ole high school coach" will ever know. I graduated from the 12th grade and the only reason I am a coachin travel ball is for my princess. Heck do you think I would do this for free? When my princess gets finished with her playin days in high school I am sure she will be a star in college as well but you want see me a coachin for free....its all about my princess.

7. Them girls dont know how to hit.......I work in a factory and I know more about a hittin than them coaches who has gone to school to become a coach, has a college degree, been to clinics, coached in high school, college, played college ball and played travel ball from 8 till 18 and who are at practices everyday with them girls. I know that I know more than them just ask me!

8. Or the parent who wants all of the other parents to listen to them because they were a loser in high school sports themselves and now their little princess has a little talent and they want to make believe that she is all world.

9. Or the suck up parents who is always a runnin around doin the coaches chores markin the field, settin up the PA, doin the scoreboard, runnin the concession stand, cutint the grass, bring drinks and food to makin sure the coach is happy cause if the coach is happy then little princess gets to be the star.

10. Or the rich parents who live in the big fancy trailers or them big houses who think they dont stink a little bit when they have to use the bathroom. They want to run the show because they have $$$$$$.

11. Or the parent who coaches travel ball and their daughter cant hit there weight but wants to tell everyone else how they would run the team when their on child is just average player.

12. I would think that before parents run that mouth that they should make sure that their child can play the game correctly. So many times you hear the mama or daddy runnin their mouth and their por child just couldnt hit a watermelon if they tried.

13. Lucky 13 is that umps, coaches have feelins and you parents are the most problems that occur at games, just keep that big fat mouth of yours shut and try to remember that rule that God told us about.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you......in other words keep you mouth shut unless you have somethin nice to say! :rolleyes:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMEN AMEN AMEN! preach on (Not that most of those parents will listen!) :rolleyes:

It makes me wonder if they do their good Dr the way they do umps and coaches....just imagine this....their daughter is sick and has been sick for a few days. They take their princess to see the doctor and the first thing that they do is tell the nurse what the doctor should be doin cause they saw a show one time on TV and they read a book and now they are experts at bein a doctor. Or maybe umps and coaches should go to their jobs and tell them how to do theirs cause they read a book one time and it told you how to be workin in a factory, truck driver, salesman, or whatever......heck then everyone could be an expert! So parents just keep that mouth shut and let the umps make the calls and the coaches coach and smile and take you some "happy pills" and then everyone around you will be happy! :lol:

ole wise one...where would we be without you.

Without my words of wisdom just think where this message board would be like without me?????? Boring.............the problem is that I am just a tellin it like it is and the rich hate it and the ones who are at the parks talkin about the umps and the coaches know it is true......sometimes the truth hurts and people know what I am sayin is true and they just hate to admit to it. :rolleyes:

You are the MAN my friend. :thumb:

:thumb::popcorneater:

Just to add alittle sobering scenario..What of the kid who is told how great and special they are at sports.. Yet year after year this is not recognized by the coaches.This kid is getting conflicting information.On one hand his family insanely defends their talent and on the other the coaches are gonna play the best players.What happens to this at graduation?Does this player/family,(with their inflated ego and miniscule stats) ever come to grips with limitations of their player? Do they continue to harbour a feeling of being cheated ? Or perhaps this young person is left with a severe sense of failure ? How misinformed(at the least) , or grossly abusive ( at the most) this type of parenting is.

ole wise one...where would we be without you.

Without my words of wisdom just think where this message board would be like without me?????? Boring.............the problem is that I am just a tellin it like it is and the rich hate it and the ones who are at the parks talkin about the umps and the coaches know it is true......sometimes the truth hurts and people know what I am sayin is true and they just hate to admit to it. :popcorneater:

Noitall I agree with you 100% about all the princesses,bad/redneck parks,parents who constantly gripe about why their DD is riding the wooden pony or ain't playing in the position that they are best at & blah,blah,blah......But hey it is State Tournament time why don't you stop with all the propaganda nonsense garbage and tell everyone somthing with some substance! Use all of that "knowledge" you have & let all know who the "LOSERS" are going to be.... Cause that is truly what you do best! :thumb:

:thumb:

Noitall I agree with you 100% about all the princesses,bad/redneck parks,parents who constantly gripe about why their DD is riding the wooden pony or ain't playing in the position that they are best at & blah,blah,blah......But hey it is State Tournament time why don't you stop with all the propaganda nonsense garbage and tell everyone somthing with some substance! Use all of that "knowledge" you have & let all know who the "LOSERS" are going to be.... Cause that is truly what you do best! :thumb:

Substance? Can you be serious? Maybe you mean substance abuse. Any story with substance has not been authored by him. Being funny is one thing, doing at the cost of high school kids is another. Posts dripping with bitterness and cut downs are the norm. Lifting kids up with stories of example is not. His act is for the PLUS BOARDS, not the boards for the kids and families, but you know, when you're not smart enough to realize your tearing down ways and most everyone around you does, you've become the one they are laughing at :popcorneater: .

Substance? Can you be serious? Maybe you mean substance abuse. Any story with substance has not been authored by him. Being funny is one thing, doing at the cost of high school kids is another. Posts dripping with bitterness and cut downs are the norm. Lifting kids up with stories of example is not. His act is for the PLUS BOARDS, not the boards for the kids and families, but you know, when you're not smart enough to realize your tearing down ways and most everyone around you does, you've become the one they are laughing at :popcorneater: .

Dear Recorder Holder.....not sure you have a life if you have that many posts on here but you need to smile enjoy today laugh out loud and let your guard down just a little bit. Now help me out some cause I aint got the time that you do by bein on here all of the time but when is the last time that you made a post on the messages boards that had some humor in it and someone said it was funny? Cause I want to go read some of your humor cause by the way you writin about me you dont laugh or smile very much.....and if the posts upset you so why are you a readin them? Cause my pappy told me if it hurts you shouldnt be a doin it so if my post are a hurtin you please do not read them....I would hate to know that you had a happy day....but know matter Record Holder MrNoitAll Luvs you! :thumb: