A letter to parents who have princess

MrNoitAll

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by your sentence structure, or lack thereof, I'm assuming you may be from a mountainous area where schools couldn't be built. Let's see... "A letter to parents who have princess". Do you see anything wrong with this sentence? Or how about "Recorder Holder"? Do you notice a pattern? The examples are too numerous to mention but hey, I'm really a witty guy that laughs a lot.... at people like you "I krak miself up!".... in your words.... :popcorneater:

Seriously, you have wit and a lot of things to offer. Just stop with the cracks at the kids. Chew on the coaches, teachers, parents and programs all you want. There are some people in some towns that never learned that lesson. The problem is, those people can never ever shake that image. People just don't forget when you take shots at their kids. Forever is longer than YOU live. Because when you're gone, those that were affected by your comments will still remember the damage done robbing them of good memories. Leading a group of redneck bandwagon character assassins is probably not how you want to be known or remembered by..... but, then again, I don't know you personally. So, be smart and take the high road on the kids. Like I said, I can see how much talking talent you have...... turn it for the good, for a change, make a kid happy and not warped by some preposterous statement just to entertain the adults. In the case of the latter, might I suggest the Plus Boards?

No trying to jump in the middle MrNoitAll, but ERA has been a member 7 years longer than you, and you are half way caught up with him on number of post's. At that rate, in 7 years you will be far past him. Don't get me wrong, I love humor, but you can't argue the stats.

You must have gone to school at Bel-Aire Elementary with me....cause I sure have a problem with math....now help me out here....Record Holder has 4,640 post and MrNoitAll has 1384 post and you take away MrNoitAll's number and it should be half as many as you stated....So by takin the high number and puttin it on top and puttin that little number on bottom I should come up with the correct answer which would be half.....now if that is correct in doin this hard problem the sum or answer should be? I am a thinkin.........these big numbers get me everytime....well the sum or the answer that I came up with is Recorder Holder has 3,256 more than I do......so if I did this problem right he has also 3 times more than me.....so I guess that is half.....Thanks for a helpin me with the math cause when I went to Bel-Aire we had some great teachers and I learn a lot! :popcorneater:

Well since you do not take sarcasm very well, ERA averages 516 posts per year, you on the other hand average 693 posts per year. My friend you need to re-evaluate your outlook. Before you call someone out about not having a life, and spend all their time behind a computer, please take a look at their screen name, and notice the date just below it, and just be happy they have been supporting coacht.com since 2001. I have spoke my peace, so I am done with the issue. :popcorneater:

Well since you do not take sarcasm very well, ERA averages 516 posts per year, you on the other hand average 693 posts per year. My friend you need to re-evaluate your outlook. Before you call someone out about not having a life, and spend all their time behind a computer, please take a look at their screen name, and notice the date just below it, and just be happy they have been supporting coacht.com since 2001. I have spoke my peace, so I am done with the issue. :thumb:

Amen, you are right you are always right! What can I say? You know me all to well! Again you are right........ :popcorneater:

My two posts were for study purposes only. First, you can dish it out but can't take it. Secondly, you didn't realize the "double meaning" of my last post which is based simply on how well you read for comprehension. I won't give it away but take a look at your spelling for once :roflol: and noticeably, you did not respond to my important issue. You dodged it. It speaks for itself. Sorry, I maybe should have spelled it out a little more... no pun intended and probably overestimated your debate skills. Not saying mine is better, just an observation. So, how does it feel to be the guinea pig in the terrarium for once? :roflol:

I've made my point, have fun, poke back as you usually do and be sure to call out more programs hoping the TSSAA is actually reading your posts. Isn't it funny how a couple of programs despised you on the boards and now you've fallen in favor? Just wondering......Good day :roflol:

No trying to jump in the middle MrNoitAll, but ERA has been a member 7 years longer than you, and you are half way caught up with him on number of post's. At that rate, in 7 years you will be far past him. Don't get me wrong, I love humor, but you can't argue the stats.

OVERHOLT2323, you are a very observant person. My hat's off to you. I'm not trying to make friends to form a bandwagon like our little provocateur, just giving kudos when it's deserved. :roflol:

My two posts were for study purposes only. First, you can dish it out but can't take it. Secondly, you didn't realize the "double meaning" of my last post which is based simply on how well you read for comprehension. I won't give it away but take a look at your spelling for once :roflol: and noticeably, you did not respond to my important issue. You dodged it. It speaks for itself. Sorry, I maybe should have spelled it out a little more... no pun intended and probably overestimated your debate skills. Not saying mine is better, just an observation. So, how does it feel to be the guinea pig in the terrarium for once? :roflol:

I've made my point, have fun, poke back as you usually do and be sure to call out more programs hoping the TSSAA is actually reading your posts. Isn't it funny how a couple of programs despised you on the boards and now you've fallen in favor? Just wondering......Good day :roflol:

Dear Record Holder

For some strange reason I have a feelin you dont like me....just somethin about your responses give me that feelin. I can tell I aint as smart as you, sure not as funny as you are because you seen like on big jolly fellow. Now I can tell that you are proud of that education that you have, cause I didnt get as far in school as you did.....about them T$$AA folks a readin my stuff I would hope that they would have more important things to do instead of readin what I have to say.....but I can tell one darn thing and that you must be a fan because you love to come back and tell me what I am a doin wrong....now somewhere I heard that if you are the same person that used to live in Clay County they felt the same about you as you feel about me......but hey I am a forgivin fellow I just dont know if those folks in Clay County are as forgivin....but anyway I hope you keep on a readin and maybe someday I will go back to school and become as smart as you.....because I can tell you are one smart cookie! :roflol:

Well since you do not take sarcasm very well, ERA averages 516 posts per year, you on the other hand average 693 posts per year. My friend you need to re-evaluate your outlook. Before you call someone out about not having a life, and spend all their time behind a computer, please take a look at their screen name, and notice the date just below it, and just be happy they have been supporting coacht.com since 2001. I have spoke my peace, so I am done with the issue. :roflol: blah, blah, blah...

Dear Math Whiz,

I like math, too, but please, try spending less time on rithmetic and more time on the readin' and ritin', especially tha spellin' part...(it's 'piece').

Peace...and E=MC², brother!

Error,

You seem to be a pretty smart guy, too, but why don't you just simplify your life a little bit and don't read his cheap (i.e., non-Plus Board) ritin'? It's like changin' the channel... Just Do It! Otherwise, I'd like to see where you think he's wrong...factually.

Just for future reference 5 Star, either PEACE, or PIECE, are acceptable in the English language. The form in which I used the term "PEACE," states that I am done with the issue and it has giving me PEACE of mind. Good luck to all teams in Murfreesboro this week, weather your a princess or a hard working athlete.