Boyd Buchanan vs Madison

reaction

Should be a good first round game. The Bucs have went through the post season so far without giving up a goal. Will Madison be able to put one in on the Bucs? How is Madison this year? Don't think much about them. I know we played them first round of state 2 years ago and came out with a 1-0 victory.

Bucs played well from start to finish. Controlled the ball well most of the game. A few breakdowns, but nothing major. Defense is still playing lights out right now. Still have not gave up a goal in the post season. Madison had a few chances, and looked good at times, but just couldn't getting going against the Bucs. Time to get ready for CPA. They will be looking for some revenge. Boyd beat the Lions 4-1 earlier in the season. Last night CPA looked really good. Will be a great game. I'm sure a lot closer than the last meeting cause a place in the finals is at stake. :roflol:

Bucs played well from start to finish. Controlled the ball well most of the game. A few breakdowns, but nothing major. Defense is still playing lights out right now. Still have not gave up a goal in the post season. Madison had a few chances, and looked good at times, but just couldn't getting going against the Bucs. Time to get ready for CPA. They will be looking for some revenge. Boyd beat the Lions 4-1 earlier in the season. Last night CPA looked really good. Will be a great game. I'm sure a lot closer than the last meeting cause a place in the finals is at stake. :thumb:

Reaction it has been a while! Haha I was at the baseball game and staying with my brother on my 2 days off of work so I didnt get a chance to come to the soccer game. Baseball played decent but from what I heard they are killing it rihgt now up 7-1 in the bottom of the 6th. Keep me updated through text if you would because I have to work and im kinda mad lol. But ya keep me updated bro hoping for 2 state championships coming back to Moore Road!

Bucs played well from start to finish. Controlled the ball well most of the game. A few breakdowns, but nothing major. Defense is still playing lights out right now. Still have not gave up a goal in the post season. Madison had a few chances, and looked good at times, but just couldn't getting going against the Bucs. Time to get ready for CPA. They will be looking for some revenge. Boyd beat the Lions 4-1 earlier in the season. Last night CPA looked really good. Will be a great game. I'm sure a lot closer than the last meeting cause a place in the finals is at stake. :thumb:

Reaction it has been a while! Haha I was at the baseball game and staying with my brother on my 2 days off of work so I didnt get a chance to come to the soccer game. Baseball played decent but from what I heard they are killing it rihgt now up 7-1 in the bottom of the 6th. Keep me updated through text if you would because I have to work and im kinda mad lol. But ya keep me updated bro hoping for 2 state championships coming back to Moore Road!

Sweet I'll let you know as I get them. I went up yesterday cause that was the only day I could go this week. Got meetings all day, but someone at the game will be txting me, and I'll pass them along to you.