Lynn Burkey Resigning at Shelbyville?

CoachT

Wonder when they will start interviewing people and how many? I'm sure they will not have a coach in place by their 1st team camp. Who will they get to coach them during camp: Harlow, Mac, Thompson, Rich?

My understanding is that Harlow has been running the Eaglette practices this week, so I assume he will be at the helm for the upcoming camp as well.

My prediction....

It will be Allison Clark and the decision will be announced by the end of this week.

Disclaimor

The views of this poster are for entertainment purposes only and are compiled by a diligent study of the facts at hand coupled with the SWAG approach in the dissemination of this data.

My prediction....

It will be Allison Clark and the decision will be announced by the end of this week.

Disclaimor

The views of this poster are for entertainment purposes only and are compiled by a diligent study of the facts at hand coupled with the SWAG approach in the dissemination of this data.

I will agree that Allison Clark would be the most favored. I also agree that the SWAG approach is the best guess.

Why would you say Allison Clark will get the job, isn't Cory Barrett and Tom Insell just as deserving? When are they going to name a coach, after the second camp? All three that everyone knows of that got an interview where at the camp this past week to watch the team. Even heard the Tennessean sent a reporter down to scope things out. What's the lastest on this Shelbyville thing?

Why would you say Allison Clark will get the job, isn't Cory Barrett and Tom Insell just as deserving? When are they going to name a coach, after the second camp? All three that everyone knows of that got an interview where at the camp this past week to watch the team. Even heard the Tennessean sent a reporter down to scope things out. What's the lastest on this Shelbyville thing?

Deserving?...Yes on Barrett (but Allison Clark has a better resume') and No on Insell.

• Upvote 1

Premiere? ...... now that is a stretch. When a program goes deep in the NCAA then we can talk premiere!! I guess what I am trying to say is...... Hop on 231 and head Straight thru the 'Boro and up to Wilson county. Now if a school like Lebanon finds a hire like Inman why can't a program like SCHS attract something better than a former coordinator/assistant coach from the same premiere program.?