Next season (2011) predictions based on 2010

hoopcoach1

I know it's very early, but based on what teams lost and what they get back and may gain how might the teams in east tennessee districts stack up - particularly in regions 1,2, and 3 all classifications? :oops:

well 2011 is a long what off but here is 2 predictions you can take to the bank!

GPS & Baylor will play for the DIIAA championship, Davidson Academy & USJ will play for the DII A Championship..... There is no other competition to keep them out of it!!!! :roflolk:

As for DI there are some favorites.... but have to get thru too many good teams to get there to make a prediction this early:thumb:

:roll:

Any prediction is as valid as the next especially a year in advance but I don't get some of your comments, particularly about Marion being "overrated". They made it to the sectional, losing by a run, with one senior. Also Sequatchie only graduated three full-time starters, four were starting full-time at the end of the year (six non-senior starters counting the flex, who was a freshman that I expect good things from at the plate next year). Pitching will be a priority but they did get two returnees some innings against good teams. And what is your basis on CCS being good next season, also Whitwell?

Unicoi will be very good again next year. If I'm not mistaken, they have all but 1 starter returning. They have a dominant pitcher and good hitting. Fielding will improve with experience as they regularly played 4-5 freshmen this year. Hopefully Elizabethton can compete with Unicoi in District 1 again next year, but pitching will be the biggest question mark on this team.

• 3 weeks later...
Unicoi will be very good again next year. If I'm not mistaken, they have all but 1 starter returning. They have a dominant pitcher and good hitting. Fielding will improve with experience as they regularly played 4-5 freshmen this year. Hopefully Elizabethton can compete with Unicoi in District 1 again next year, but pitching will be the biggest question mark on this team.

With most of the girls playing in the Chattanooga area in the off season and others else where we will be much better all the way around, still worried about a few starters, word I'm hearing is they do not plan on playing colligate ball and the only reason there playing is because of parential influence. Please do us a favor if you dont want to be there move on. We have enough talent to take your place. Kara Woods has new pitching instructors and they promise her the ultimate success with hard work fall and winter. Looking positive for 2011! :huh:

AAA District 9

District 9 will be completely changed and up for grabs. With Ms. Banks moving on after graduation, the balance of power has been balanced. Mount Juliet? No! The fresheman prodigy team of two years ago should be the succesor but that team has been completely dismantled and a new freshman team begins anew. Something's amiss on the hill. Wilson Central? They have a good talent pool of players but girl drama may cause rifts. They were given a gift with a decent 2nd year coach but he may become a victim of the "old program." Beech? Huge losses this year but still a strong program, they will compete with the rest of the district but may not be strong enough to win it. Hendersonville? They have been consistantly decent but need something to make them believe in themselves, they do have the talent to compete. Station camp and Lebanon are the new comers and Lebanon did nothing but improve last year under solid fundamental coaching by their new coach. Lebanon could very well make a huge spash next season, they're are my favorite to win district 9 although I do agree it's way too early and many factors could change.