ASA National Qualifier in Chattanooga 6/4-6/6

big_joe

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the most part it looks like the same group of team that were in Hendersonville. 21 Teams again.

Tn Eagles

Chatt Force

Fury 94

Blaze Blue

Chatt Lightning

Wild Hawks

Synergy

Cyclones

Impact

Xplosion

Fury 95

Cruisers

Sting

Mustanges

Blaze Red

Lady Aces

Fury Cartwright

Frost Falcons

94 Thunder

Thunder 93

NightHawks

A few interesting First Round match up.

Mustangs v/s Lady Aces - 7:30 Friday and Frost Falcons v/s Thunder 93 - 9:00 Friday

2 of the top 4 teams in Hendersonville will be in the Loosers Bracket early.

Who will win the Berth this weekend? :roflol:

:thumb::roll::thumb: Thing's that make you go Hmmmmmmmm!!!! :D

Why is it that the same Chattanooga team(s) get the easy road in these qualifiers that are held in Chattanooga? No wonder they didn't play last weekend. With that kind of draw to the winners' bracket final, i wouldn't have played in Hendersonville either. I guess the first bracket that was sent out was too hard for a certain couple of teams, so lets put 5 of the top 7 teams in the tournament together in the first three rounds and that way three or four of them can fight through the losers' bracket all weekend.

:thumb::thumb::roll: Thing's that make you go Hmmmmmmmm!!!! :D

Why is it that the same Chattanooga team(s) get the easy road in these qualifiers that are held in Chattanooga? No wonder they didn't play last weekend. With that kind of draw to the winners' bracket final, i wouldn't have played in Hendersonville either. I guess the first bracket that was sent out was too hard for a certain couple of teams, so lets put 5 of the top 7 teams in the tournament together in the first three rounds and that way three or four of them can fight through the losers' bracket all weekend.

Couldn't have drawn it up any better if they'da tried. It can't be so certain teams can post all over their web site how many teams they had make Nationals....wink-wink!! :D :0

If you feel so strongly let it out, don't hint around or make accusations just say who and what organization that is cheating you ?

I could be wrong but the person putting this tournament on isn't part of any organization and as far as I know a team still has to win the whole tournament to qualify.

If you feel so strongly let it out, don't hint around or make accusations just say who and what organization that is cheating you ?

I could be wrong but the person putting this tournament on isn't part of any organization and as far as I know a team still has to win the whole tournament to qualify.

I agree. Say who you are talking about. Here is a novel idea...go out and beat them and prove they are not deserving.