JEFF LEBO

bballlfan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by gomab2:

I agree on Coach Shulman :D ......Seriously, all of those words about John are true, and then some.....He is definitely my Role Model...........

Coach Shulman was in Memphis recently and is in on a Memphis player that is highly impressed with him. This player will shock the city of Memphis this year, and I truly think that coach Shulman is highly impressed with this player. Coach Shulman is a hard worker and knows talent when he sees it, he doesn't just look at where a player is now, but also where a player will be years from now. Look out for UTC!

Posted by gomab2:

Who is the player???

His name is Wayne "Bootsy" Parks, he's a 6'3" combo guard that has had a tremendous summer and is one of the most highly recruited players in Memphis this fall. Several schools have been in to see him workout and each one has been very pleased with what they saw. This kid has already passed the ACT and has a 4.0 grade pt avg., he played well in one of the invitation only camps this summer and has increased his stock tremendously. I think I saw where you rated him #28 behind Wiley, but this kid might be a top 10 player when all is said and done. At 16 he is doing what a lot of 19 & 20 year olds can't do, and he is a total team player with great character. This is one kid that people that know talent and upside won't miss. Coach Lebo would love this one!

i'm glad to see that shulman is getting some props on here. Cause like its been said he works as hard as anyone and is a masterful recruiter. Look at the talent level at tech once Lebo and staff was in place, it went from sub par to a complete turn around. Lebo is a great coach but like it was said earlier part of that is cause he surronds himself with a great staff. UTC is on there way up for sure. I heard that former Oak Ridge star and Georgia Tech player Halston Lane was wanting to transfer to TTU to play for Lebo. Does anyone know if he is going to try to follow him to UTC now or just stay at Georgia Tech? Thanks.