JPII 2010

Football101101

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my son on the team has told me that the youngest Tate, Rodney will be starting quarterback. if he is anything like his brothers they possibly could make a run in the post season

Rodney Tate? that is just not true LOL. Personally i think that Jp2 will not be very good next year based on observation.

Well my son on the team has told me that the youngest Tate, Rodney will be starting quarterback. if he is anything like his brothers they possibly could make a run in the post season
:unsure::unsure::thumb::popcorneater::thumb:

I heard that the new coach has put on a straw hat and traveled to five counties looking for uh umm, transfers.

:unsure::unsure::thumb::popcorneater::thumb:

I heard that the new coach has put on a straw hat and traveled to five counties looking for uh umm, transfers.

Wouldn't a mitre have been more appropriate?

:bored::lol::lol::thumb::thumb:

Daytime good to see you posting. The schedule for all the Div II AA schools is of course murderers row. THEEEEEEEEEE GAmEEEEEEEEEE is October 1,2010 at Ryan's beautiful field. Why don't you come on over that night and see what a football field should look like. I believe we are adding pastries to the concession during that game. We had to get a crowbar to clean under the Bishop's Cup due to it sitting at Ryan for so long. Ha Ha Ho Ho.

:bored::thumb::lol:

. The schedule for all the Div II AA schools is of course murderers row. THEEEEEEEEEE GAmEEEEEEEEEE is October 1,2010 at Ryan's beautiful field. Why don't you come on over that night and see what a football field should look like. I believe we are adding pastries to the concession during that game. We had to get a crowbar to clean under the Bishop's Cup due to it sitting at Ryan for so long. Ha Ha Ho Ho.

I heard a rumor while they were building the new stadium at Ryan, a couple of JPII students went one night and buried a JPII football jersey under the 50 yard line before they laid the turf. Any truth to this Stu? :thumb:

That is true, it was found and used to line the new septic system for the stadium. Care to make a prediction of theeeeeeeee gameeeeeee, I didn't think so. But I will, Irish once again. If you have any trophy polish gathering dust at JPII, please send it over to Ryan. :roflolk:

You're being a troublemaker.