Predictions?

KPowers55

• 2 weeks later...

I think from what I saw on the field last year those three mba,ba, and ensworth were the class of the division but what do they all have coming back? I also think that Baylor could sneak up the rankings also. They have the big three all at home and have good talent with some great senior leadership.

I think from what I saw on the field last year those three mba,ba, and ensworth were the class of the division but what do they all have coming back? I also think that Baylor could sneak up the rankings also. They have the big three all at home and have good talent with some great senior leadership.

"the class of the division"... no offense to any of the middle and east TN teams, but until another team can prove otherwise, the road to the state title is through Memphis. It seems like MUS doesn't get a whole lot of respect on these boards, considering they've won the past 4 out of 6 state titles and are currently on a 26-0 winning streak.

"the class of the division"... no offense to any of the middle and east TN teams, but until another team can prove otherwise, the road to the state title is through Memphis. It seems like MUS doesn't get a whole lot of respect on these boards, considering they've won the past 4 out of 6 state titles and are currently on a 26-0 winning streak.

A little love for MUS

Im not sure you could say millington,kingsbury overton and east are the best memphis has to offer. I think they were a combined 13 wins 30 losses last year.

I agree MUS is the team to beat but I am sure the east middle is the tougher region.

Im not sure you could say millington,kingsbury overton and east are the best memphis has to offer. I think they were a combined 13 wins 30 losses last year.

I agree MUS is the team to beat but I am sure the east middle is the tougher region.

They still have a much tougher schedule than anyone in their division, probably even in the state... SP alone should be enough. They also play another perennial power from MS called Olive Branch. Oh, they also play White Station the defending 6a state champs again(they beat them by 20 last year without their starting QB). And actually Millington is usually a pretty good team, last was just a down year for them. CBHS always has a solid team too... i agree that yall's "region" games may be tougher but i can assure MUS has the tougher schedule

Also East was not a bad team, they just didnt have any depth and most of their starters went both ways. Also like the other poster said Millington is NOT a bad team and went to the playoffs.

I will give you the Overton and Kingsbury game, but the other 8 games are tougher than any other private school plays. IMO.