Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah...should of won it last year...but as many times before..like in 98...failed lol

Should of won it last year my donkey...looked to me like UC was SP ambassador the whole game. It never ceases to amaze me at your crying and whining over TC's refs. You call us cheaters and then act like you respect us. You must be the dumbest knee grow in SP. I mean really it wasn't the referee who dropped the pass in the endzone. And Ole TC PAIN must've laid it on you in 98 or Maybe it was Big Scruggs. LOL Get over it, quit whining about the refs and give TC the respect they deserve.

Should of won it last year my donkey...looked to me like UC was SP ambassador the whole game. It never ceases to amaze me at your crying and whining over TC's refs. You call us cheaters and then act like you respect us. You must be the dumbest knee grow in SP. I mean really it wasn't the referee who dropped the pass in the endzone. And Ole TC PAIN must've laid it on you in 98 or Maybe it was Big Scruggs. LOL Get over it, quit whining about the refs and give TC the respect they deserve.

You listen here my brother...I do respect TC because they have been there before and have a great tradition...And what I was suggesting last year in the state game was that a dropped football in the endzone like you said..kicking a fieldgoal on the 3 instead of going for it, Terrell throwing a pick instead of running for days that stuff got us beat..UC beat us..well...check that..there running back beat us lol And the blind refs and stuff is all in good fun...Just like TC cant beat SP at our place...neither team has won at the others...and both are year in and year out dominant teams...TC will get it done Friday night...count on it. And by the way slim as you know I am sure...Tradition...like both of our great schools is earned over time...and thats what I respect..Best of luck to the Jackets on an injury free win!

TC-24

MC-14