Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim, I see you've came out firing on all cylinders. :twisted:

How do you think we'll shake out this year?...this week?

Hey Slim! Last Time I Heard You Was Doing Time For Luring Kids Away From The School Playground. And What Was That Trenchcoat All About? :twisted:

Edited by Butchie

welcome to the T!

now post something on here that everybody won't laugh at. you're starting off on a bad foot. :roflolk:

Good one Snoball...you saying that since you posted something on the RBS/Oakdale board for everybody TO laugh at or ARE YOU WANTING TO "START OFF ON A BAD FOOT" this year too???? I would encourage all of the tiger fans to read the RBS/Oakdale posts. Poor little noballs...I hope his statement about the #1 team in Macon County stirs up a fire in the entire team. SHOW YOUR TIGER PRIDE BOYS! IT'S YOUR TURN! BELIEVE IT!

Good one Snoball...you saying that since you posted something on the RBS/Oakdale board for everybody TO laugh at or ARE YOU WANTING TO "START OFF ON A BAD FOOT" this year too???? I would encourage all of the tiger fans to read the RBS/Oakdale posts. Poor little noballs...I hope his statement about the #1 team in Macon County stirs up a fire in the entire team. SHOW YOUR TIGER PRIDE BOYS! IT'S YOUR TURN! BELIEVE IT!

no, that statement is based on factual evidence it wasn't a joke it's got stats to back it up. if the tigers are relying on what i post on here to be the motivation for their team then they are worse off than i thought. what's their rally cry going to be friday night, "let's win this game not for our honor, not for our pride but, because of what some guy wrote on the internet!!!"

you're batting 1.000 tigerss :roflol:

do i know you from somewhere?

Edited by snoball5278