Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanna know who is gonna get on here and eat their crow first when the Tigers spank the Jackets????

i'll belly up to my share, at least i will from you geo1126 and any of strongside69s personalities. that's the name of the game. just like ma used to tell me, "dish it out all you want, but you had better be ready to take it on the come around" :popcorneater:

and all cracks aside, i hope the best for coacht pemberton and the tigers this year just not this week. :roflol:

but... and this is a HUUUUUUGE BUT, if by some wild chance macon did pull off some miracle win and any of you little cowards out there in coacht land, that just "read" during the week, just happen to show up or log on here and start flapping your gums like some little sissy sunshine soldier, remember that you will have already branded yourself a little punk that didn't have the stones to get on here and support your team until things started going well. and fans like that are the biggest turds in any punchbowl. :thumb:

:popcorneater: It will be a challenge to take "Satt's Rats" on the Creekbank whether they are up or rebuilding. I wonder if the new coach has any clue as to the long, rich history between the two schools? Any truth to the rumor he's a one year deal anyway? :mellow:

He knows very well...He used to coach against TC and Macon years ago in the playoffs.....I really respect snoballs previous comment as well. Cause if macon wins there will be LOTS more from macon on here.

I just wanna know who is gonna get on here and eat their crow first when the Tigers spank the Jackets????

I might not be the first, but I'll be on here to give the Tigers their props if they pull out a victory. I just don't see it happening tomorrow night though. However, I have been wrong before....once. :wacko:

Slim must have got his child support caught up!!! Just in time to get out of jail and watch the Trousdale County Jackets slither there way back to the state title!!!

hey glover, i here tell that you've been having trouble with swollen lips? you got to keep those hands up when you're sparring. stick and move, eye of the tiger.

no, that statement is based on factual evidence it wasn't a joke it's got stats to back it up. if the tigers are relying on what i post on here to be the motivation for their team then they are worse off than i thought. what's their rally cry going to be friday night, "let's win this game not for our honor, not for our pride but, because of what some guy wrote on the internet!!!"

you're batting 1.000 tigerss :roflol:

do i know you from somewhere?

you know come to think of it snoball"you and shoulders are alot alike"