Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the RBS-Oakdale thread....

No it's not a good post.lafayette does not get the privilege of playing a team with a female starting on it like rbs does and another team who has only had a high school football team for about 5 years with 15 players on it.If you belive rbs is the 1 team in macon county croz or snoball I want you to name 1 team macon plays rbs could beat.macon has 5th hardest schedule in the state of 4a football.I want this to come to head. How about let's man -up and let them play each other.EVERYBODY WANTS TO TALK THE TALK now let's man-up and play for the ole braggin rights.macon j.v. could beat their varisty.don't think so well lets play.Years ago they use to play and to my knowledge rbs never won or even got close.so why can't they play now.

So this is how deep the program at Macon County has dipped into the doldrums of Tennessee High School Football? Begging to play the likes of RBS* and Pickett Co* for a win, and then calling it a privilege? Tisk, tisk. -_- I will give you this...I don't think they could beat anyone one your schedule. I'm just wondering how many you could beat on their's?

* no offense to the good people of Red Boiling Springs or Picket Co.

* no actual Bulldogs or Bobcats were hurt during the construction of this post

From the RBS-Oakdale thread....

So this is how deep the program at Macon County has dipped into the doldrums of Tennessee High School Football? Begging to play the likes of RBS* and Pickett Co* for a win, and then calling it a privilege? Tisk, tisk. -_- I will give you this...I don't think they could beat anyone one your schedule. I'm just wondering how many you could beat on their's?

* no offense to the good people of Red Boiling Springs or Picket Co.

* no actual Bulldogs or Bobcats were hurt during the construction of this post

im pretty sure it also said for a fund raiser or bragg'n rights,,not on the schedule,,please don't make it any worse than it is.But i don't think comparing them to lafayette is not exactly comparing apples and oranges.

im pretty sure it also said for a fund raiser or bragg'n rights,,not on the schedule,,please don't make it any worse than it is.But i don't think comparing them to lafayette is not exactly comparing apples and oranges.

Just poking a little, nicegal. :thumb:

But I agree....I think? :huh:

Man, lot of smacking going on here. LOL Even pulled RBS into the fray.

TC is rebuilding..bunch of new guys at the helm. MC is remodeling..new coach, new offense.

Shake the bag up, same old story falls out. TC as usual. But come on down anyway, creeks up

and rolling. You can watch the logs float down the creek if the game gets boring.

See ya on the Creekbank folks. :thumb:

Just poking a little, nicegal. :thumb:

But I agree....I think? :huh:

im not a gal,,don't know who nicegal is and don't care. I never liked the nice ones they were'nt any fun.here's a thougt,,why don't you and snoball or is it noballs now count to seven,,if yall can count that high and try and figure something threw chinnese code #%&!#%$ &^#@I{>!&^%##% :roflol:

im not a gal,,don't know who nicegal is and don't care. I never liked the nice ones they were'nt any fun.here's a thougt,,why don't you and snoball or is it noballs now count to seven,,if yall can count that high and try and figure something threw chinnese code #%&!#%$ &^#@I{>!&^%##% :roflol:

hey BRZ1Z1 it's spelled "chinese"

I figured it out....#%&!#%$ &^#@I{>!&^%##%...and you misspelled that too! (jk)

I tell you what...we're pretty sure you know who Snoball is, and there's a pretty good chance you know me (or at least some of my peeps). If you're coming to the game, just let us know and we'll tell you were you can meet us. I've found sometimes it makes it more fun when you get back on here. Met a lot of cool people over the past few years across the state through this site. Might as well add one from Macon County! I'll even get you a drink since you're coming to our place.

Btw, you do realize that we (at least the two of us) are pulling for the Tigers every other week....just not this one.

I figured it out....#%&!#%$ &^#@I{>!&^%##%...and you misspelled that too! (jk)

I tell you what...we're pretty sure you know who Snoball is, and there's a pretty good chance you know me (or at least some of my peeps). If you're coming to the game, just let us know and we'll tell you were you can meet us. I've found sometimes it makes it more fun when you get back on here. Met a lot of cool people over the past few years across the state through this site. Might as well add one from Macon County! I'll even get you a drink since you're coming to our place.

Btw, you do realize that we (at least the two of us) are pulling for the Tigers every other week....just not this one.

I do realize that and as well we pull for you,,but not this week ither.In your wildest dreams and i bet you 2 have had some,,you have'nt a clue on me,,and i have nothing to do with those others you mentioned.trust me it's not what ya think or who.

I do realize that and as well we pull for you,,but not this week ither.In your wildest dreams and i bet you 2 have had some,,you have'nt a clue on me,,and i have nothing to do with those others you mentioned.trust me it's not what ya think or who.

oh i've got you pegged. deny all you want, but your cover is blown and deep down you know it.