Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. 8-) We need to swap email addresses somehow? :unsure:

The Creekbank Navy will be over at the baseball field somewhere, probably around the locker room. I'm surprised it hasn't been sent out on Facebook yet (become a fan). Looks like our tailgating spot has been pushed away from the football field due to handicap parking. Last I heard it should kickoff around 5. If anything changes tonight, I'll post it on here. However, the last few days I've had trouble getting to the message boards on my Blackberry ...putting me in a HUGE jam. Is it just me, or anyone else having this problem?

Seriously Strongside, come on by.

The Creekbank Navy will be over at the baseball field somewhere, probably around the locker room. I'm surprised it hasn't been sent out on Facebook yet (become a fan). Looks like our tailgating spot has been pushed away from the football field due to handicap parking. Last I heard it should kickoff around 5. If anything changes tonight, I'll post it on here. However, the last few days I've had trouble getting to the message boards on my Blackberry ...putting me in a HUGE jam. Is it just me, or anyone else having this problem?

Seriously Strongside, come on by.

Kickoff 5:00?????

• Upvote 1

Tiger 34 Jackets 24. It'll be a good game but the Tigers are on the prowl this year, and those Jackets are lookin pretty tasty right about now!

i think that the tigers will compete, but i have a hard time seeing them put up points like that. although stranger things have happened, i don't think friday will be pemberton's "coming out party." :|

Mr. maconrulz is here to speak upon the game in the near future. I see the Macon County Tigers spanking wasps and ramming the stingers of the yellow jackets until they beg for mercy this Friday night. The Tigers will come out pads popping, excitement, and a win. This will occur until the little wasps get enough and beg to come out of the game. :roflol: The Tigers are hungry and are ready for some chocolate dipped wasps WHOOOO Rahhhhhh :popcorneater:

P.S Congrats Slimshaddy for making bond before the game :thumb: Mr. soap on a rope aka. slimshaddy baahhhaaaaa 1...2....3.. Hit Somebodyyyyy!!!!

Tigers walk out with a win and Jacket fans leave during the third quarter. Btw...where has the Hartsville crowd been the past few years? We have better crowds come to powder puff games :roflol:

Mr. maconDrulz is here to speak upon the game in the near future. I see the Macon County Tigers spanking wasps and ramming the stingers of the yellow jackets until they beg for mercy this Friday night. The Tigers will come out pads popping, excitement, and a win. This will occur until the little wasps get enough and beg to come out of the game. :roflol: The Tigers are hungry and are ready for some chocolate dipped wasps WHOOOO Rahhhhhh :popcorneater:

P.S Congrats Slimshaddy for making bond before the game :thumb: Mr. soap on a rope aka. slimshaddy baahhhaaaaa 1...2....3.. Hit Somebodyyyyy!!!!

Tigers walk out with a win and Jacket fans leave during the third quarter. Btw...where has the Hartsville crowd been the past few years? We have better crowds come to powder puff games :roflol:

2 things....1. I couldn't have made that bond without the help of you & Grovers wives...let'em work overtime on the corners for me. Thanks . 2. Bring extra players....ya'll are gonna need'em.

Tiger 34 Jackets 24. It'll be a good game but the Tigers are on the prowl this year, and those Jackets are lookin pretty tasty right about now!

Well you better tell ya players to be ready cause after a few killer jackets stings they won't want no more and will want to lay down and quit.And no way will ya'll score 34 points! But tigers keep it close til the 4th then jackets take over and win, Jackets 28 Tigers 13. :thumb: