Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MANNNNNNNN...I CAINT BELIEVE I'VE MISSED 15 PAGES......DUMB HILLBILLY BEEN TAKIN AH TRIP AN AINT EVEN LEF DA FARM....WONT EVER GIT CAUGHT UP ON THIS ONE.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......MAFIA WARS N FACEBOOK IS GONNA DO ME IN..... :roflolk: THEY AINT BEEN AH GOOD GAME BETWEEN THA JACKETS AN THA TIGERS SINCE 71....WHEN WE WON 8-6, I THINK IT WAS.....THA TIGERS AINT BEEN THA SAME SINCE

Since 71? I believe there was a couple of good hard nose games in 03 and 06 to the best of my memory. Tigers won by 1 in 06. Not taking anything away from the 71 season but a 12-2 year in 03 seems like a pretty successful year. Then again in 06 the tigers were about 5 points away from being first or second in their region

Since 71? I believe there was a couple of good hard nose games in 03 and 06 to the best of my memory. Tigers won by 1 in 06. Not taking anything away from the 71 season but a 12-2 year in 03 seems like a pretty successful year. Then again in 06 the tigers were about 5 points away from being first or second in their region

....tha game in 71 jus stands out to me , cuz I was the one who pushed Moe Celsor back in bounds when he was runnin the punt back down the hometeam sideline, thet won the game.... :roflolk:

:thumb: Trousdale County's Moto run them until they puke and dehydrate so much life flight is called in..right stinger? Or was he just trying to get the "juice" out? :thumb: Maybe next time when a kid says he needs water and it's 110 degreess he will get water. Just saying.......

Finally. The day we've all been anticipating. Good luck to both teams. More especially Coach Creasy and The Trousdale County Yellow Jackets. Now go get that first and oh so hard "third straight championship". 8-)