Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Trousdale County's Moto run them until they puke and dehydrate so much life flight is called in..right stinger? Or was he just trying to get the "juice" out? :thumb: Maybe next time when a kid says he needs water and it's 110 degreess he will get water. Just saying.......

If you are talking about what I think you are then you may be wrong. I'm pretty sure that occured at his house.

:popcorneater: Maconrulz is anxious and so I excited about tonights game I could almost piss myself. Maconrulz sees a win for the Tigers tonight after some smashmouth football. I look for the Jakcets to be buzzing around trying to find a nest to run into after our boys hear that first whistle. :popcorneater: Pass me the popcorn and sit back enjoy.

Slimshaddy you should pay your fines so Hartsville can build the walking bridge back :thumb:

1......2......3.....you know the rest :arrow:

:thumb: Trousdale County's Moto run them until they puke and dehydrate so much life flight is called in..right stinger? Or was he just trying to get the "juice" out? :thumb: Maybe next time when a kid says he needs water and it's 110 degreess he will get water. Just saying.......

that happened after the kid got home and they have water available at all all times. speaks alot to your character that you would use something potentially tragic to a kid and their family just to sling mud in a football rivalry. just sayin...

:thumb: snowball nice spin. The truth still stands. Most people hate to hear facts. That was horrible to hear and could have been prevented. I don't want to see any kid in that situation no matter who or where they play. :thumb: On that note as I usually state. I wish all the kid's a safe and injury free game.

Tigers win 24-17

that happened after the kid got home and they have water available at all all times. speaks alot to your character that you would use something potentially tragic to a kid and their family just to sling mud in a football rivalry. just sayin...

:thumb: snowball nice spin. The truth still stands. Most people hate to hear facts. That was horrible to hear and could have been prevented. I don't want to see any kid in that situation no matter who or where they play. :thumb: On that note as I usually state. I wish all the kid's a safe and injury free game.

Tigers win 24-17

sorry man, i work in the health care community and you're spreading untrue rumors. again just to slur. and because you are concerned i'll let you you know that he'll be dressed out tonight and has been busting skulls the last two weeks in practice. =)

:popcorneater: So snowball you work in the health care community? More than likely you wipe butts. On that note, That is great the kid will be playing and is healthy. You sure have a way with words Mr. sensitive a.k.a snowball (butt wiper) :roflol:

snowball, no need o be "sorry" just learn how to read in detail and comprehend what you read :thumb: maconrulz forgives you this time.

sorry man, i work in the health care community and you're spreading untrue rumors. again just to slur. and because you are concerned i'll let you you know that he'll be dressed out tonight and has been busting skulls the last two weeks in practice. =)

I heard that after practice the kid ran home and that caused the problem, NOT anything the coaches did or didn't do during practice.