Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to break your hearts lady/boys but i'm a married man. lmao

and she has got to be best woman on the face of the earth.or very,very,DESPERATE!On the other hand now tigers by 7.Jackets will hole up in the ground and get ready for winter.just like after the first big frost comes.

i have to say, i did marry the best woman on earth and i found her in macon county and she was just desperate to find a good football player! hahaha

Edited by snoball5278

:roflolk: Hard to believe, ain't it?

Satt told me yesterday that he hasn't even seen this years team scrimmage since a slop fest with Westy in the spring. Creasy doesn't need his help....especially this week! :thumb:

yea...and, let's see...Mr. Clinton didn't have sex with that woman....Bernie Madoff didn't take anything from those folks, we've heard it all before...

Here's my prediction if trousdale is winning a close game with 7 minutes to go...let's see...first the clock will go out...(especially if Macon is driving late in the game to take the lead)..the game will stop, momentum will be lost. and TC will win another game with no clock on the field..and, we won't know if we have time for another play or not...OH...wait, I just had a flashback to a game with Smith County a year or so back.....but, it will happen again...

yea...and, let's see...Mr. Clinton didn't have sex with that woman....Bernie Madoff didn't take anything from those folks, we've heard it all before...

Here's my prediction if trousdale is winning a close game with 7 minutes to go...let's see...first the clock will go out...(especially if Macon is driving late in the game to take the lead)..the game will stop, momentum will be lost. and TC will win another game with no clock on the field..and, we won't know if we have time for another play or not...OH...wait, I just had a flashback to a game with Smith County a year or so back.....but, it will happen again...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know it's hard to believe that Satt can step down, and we can just keep on rolling. It's called hiring the right guy. Maybe you all should try it, or maybe you finally got it right. Don't hate on Creasy because it's going to take Pemberton 5-6 years to accumulate the amount of wins at MC that Creasy has here.

And don't worry about the scoreboard. If by chance it does go out tonight, it will be just like that Smith Co. game you referred to....you'll be too far behind to worry about catching up, or running that last play.

Guest Termite

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know it's hard to believe that Satt can step down, and we can just keep on rolling. It's called hiring the right guy. Maybe you all should try it, or maybe you finally got it right. Don't hate on Creasy because it's going to take Pemberton 5-6 years to accumulate the amount of wins at MC that Creasy has here.

And don't worry about the scoreboard. If by chance it does go out tonight, it will be just like that Smith Co. game you referred to....you'll be too far behind to worry about catching up, or running that last play.

Easy there 7......easy.....Don't bring SC into ya'll's little love fest.

Hey, and I do like the phrase "if by chance"........ :D.

On a serious note....I've had a pretty good time "yucking" it up with the folks from Macon County on here this week. It's all in good fun. I hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the Creekbank tonight, and that there are no serious injuries to either team. If you get there early, stop by the baseball field. Yell out Seven or Snoball, or just ask someone, I'm sure they'll be able to point us out. Best of luck to one team, a little luck to the other! C-ya in God's country. :thumb:

Edited by SEVEN