3. GPS

4. Notre Dame

5. Ooltewah

6. Soddy-Daisy

7. East Hamilton

8. Signal Mountain

9. Cleveland

10. Hixson

Seems like a pretty fair assessment regarding Notre Dames placement, I am a little concerned about numbers for Notre Dame this season...we are again somewhat injury plagued again already this season, graduated 4 Seniors, and gained only 4 Freshmen, so looks like no JV team again this season....I believe the sophomores this season that didn't see much play time last season as freshman will really have to step up to the plate if Notre Dame wants another repeat showing in the state tournament...

D

for discussion purposes only:

1. Baylor

2. CCS

3. GPS

4. Notre Dame

5. Ooltewah

6. Soddy-Daisy

7. East Hamilton

8. Signal Mountain

9. Cleveland

10. Hixson

Since were only discussing at this point. Make room for Silverdale for your list and I heard Boyd looked good at the Lee camp :popcorneater: Maybe reaction can inform us more on that point. Hixson is still young, but should improve this year. CCS lost alot on defense last year, but who knows. The Owls are still recovering from the young ladies that choose to be a Hurricane instead of an Owl. It should be a great year to watch things unfold.....GOOD LUCK TO ALL

PS...I'm watching your posts Mr. Tooth Fairy :D

Since were only discussing at this point. Make room for Silverdale for your list and I heard Boyd looked good at the Lee camp :popcorneater: Maybe reaction can inform us more on that point. Hixson is still young, but should improve this year. CCS lost alot on defense last year, but who knows. The Owls are still recovering from the young ladies that choose to be a Hurricane instead of an Owl. It should be a great year to watch things unfold.....GOOD LUCK TO ALL

PS...I'm watching your posts Mr. Tooth Fairy :D

Signal Mtn is too low. They've had several transfers which will help them. Also, you do know Lauren Pruett left Silverdale and is at CCS. Will play JV only this year. As for ND, Champs is right, numbers are down, for them, but talent is there. Need to stay healthy.

Signal Mtn is too low. They've had several transfers which will help them. Also, you do know Lauren Pruett left Silverdale and is at CCS. Will play JV only this year. As for ND, Champs is right, numbers are down, for them, but talent is there. Need to stay healthy.

I knew Lauren had moved schools, but Silverdale still has several travel players left.

Make no mistake losing Lauren will hurt, she is such a great player and young lady.

Signal Mtn may be to low..I agree....after all, Darrin Bird's u-15 team is rolling in this year and there is some good talent on that team. Plus I think the world of Darrin....Good Coach and nicer man. 8-)

I think the drama this year in the Chattanooga area will be in the a-aa division.

Seems like a pretty fair assessment regarding Notre Dames placement, I am a little concerned about numbers for Notre Dame this season...we are again somewhat injury plagued again already this season, graduated 4 Seniors, and gained only 4 Freshmen, so looks like no JV team again this season....I believe the sophomores this season that didn't see much play time last season as freshman will really have to step up to the plate if Notre Dame wants another repeat showing in the state tournament...

D

How was the UTC camp this year? Who was there? :ph34r:

How was the UTC camp this year? Who was there? :ph34r:

Can only speak for Notre Dame - Greenville and the Nomads were good competition and ND seemed to get out of it what was hoped for - a chance to see what the girls could do, team bonding and conditioning. With the return of several who were injured last year, graduation and maturation of the freshman, there are some holes to fill, but the athletes are there.

Can only speak for Notre Dame - Greenville and the Nomads were good competition and ND seemed to get out of it what was hoped for - a chance to see what the girls could do, team bonding and conditioning. With the return of several who were injured last year, graduation and maturation of the freshman, there are some holes to fill, but the athletes are there.

I can say from a third party that Notre Dame looked very good at defense and keeper, especially in the middle. They have one girl up top who has a lot of speed and foot skills - but there are some issues in the middle - just an observation.

I can say from a third party that Notre Dame looked very good at defense and keeper, especially in the middle. They have one girl up top who has a lot of speed and foot skills - but there are some issues in the middle - just an observation.

Assuming that this was from camp at UTC, Notre Dame had some players that did not attend camp, but the mid-observation is correct...Danielle Ciabattone (Lee University) has left some mighty big shoes to fill...

• 2 weeks later...