Region 4-1A

croz6110

The G men should be improved, but I still have to give Trousdale County the preseason nod. To be the man you have to beat the man and only ONE has in two seasons. I would rank the teams Trousdale, Friendship then Gordonsville. That's no disrespect to Gordonsville because I think they will be the major contender along with South Pittsburg for the east to go to Cookeville.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scrimmage is at Baxter at 5 o'clock.

Well, when I talked to you the other night and you wasn't sure, when the Tennessean said it was against Eagleville, I assumed someone turned it in to the paper that knew what they were talking about. And, I mentioned the discrepancy on another thread and no one mentioned anything. So, you what happens when you assume something.

Gordonsville has the most returning starters, but they had some key losses.

Trousdale lost key starters, but I think they return some key players in the line.

Friendship lost alot, but they still have Reeves and a transfer from Gville that started for the Tigers as a Freshman and Sophomore.

I honestly don't look for any of the other teams in the region to make much noise.

I think Jackson County and RBS will improve under their 2nd year coaches.

Monterey and Watertown will be down from last year, IMO, especially Watertown.

Clay Co. will probably be about the same as last year, and Pickett will be at the bottom.

So, with all that said, here's how I see, or hope, it turns out.

1. Gordonsville

2. Trousdale County

3. Friendship Christian

4. Monterey

5. Watertown

6. Jackson County

7. Clay Co.

8. RBS

9. Pickett County

Monterey is better than last year.

I heard Trousdale looked decent in a 3 way scrimmage at white county. I heard it was good physical scrimmage with all 3 teams. They really was no way to keep score from what i understood, but I heard Trousdale wore down white county. Also heard that them and sequatchie was a very physical game, and both teams look good at this point in season.

I heard Trousdale looked decent in a 3 way scrimmage at white county. I heard it was good physical scrimmage with all 3 teams. They really was no way to keep score from what i understood, but I heard Trousdale wore down white county. Also heard that them and sequatchie was a very physical game, and both teams look good at this point in season.

I think Trousdale has a 3-way coming up with Blackman and Siegel as well.

1) Trousdale(Ya can move them up to AAA and they'd Probably STILL go at worst 7-1 in their region)

2) FCS

3) Gordonsville

4) Watertown

5) PCHS

6) Monterey

7) Jackson Co

8) Celina

9) RBSHS

PC CAN finish as high as 3rd if everything falls in place for them but I'll give everyone a nice warning, do NOT underestimate them or else you will look a little like a fool.

1) Trousdale(Ya can move them up to AAA and they'd Probably STILL go at worst 7-1 in their region)

2) FCS

3) Gordonsville

4) Watertown

5) PCHS

6) Monterey

7) Jackson Co

8) Celina

9) RBSHS

PC CAN finish as high as 3rd if everything falls in place for them but I'll give everyone a nice warning, do NOT underestimate them or else you will look a little like a fool.

You have got to be kidding me.

I don't see Pickett Co. improving that much when they lost the only offensive threats they had.

I think Trousdale has a 3-way coming up with Blackman and Siegel as well.

i believe the way tc plays good schools in their training camps makes them what they are. we seem to smack around baxter and macon county each preseason and get the false idea we are really good. i believe we need to train with better programs to get to the place we need to be. the way trousdale trains is impressive.props to the the jackets.

2) FCS

3) Gordonsville

4) Watertown

5) PCHS

6) Monterey

7) Jackson Co

8) Celina

9) RBSHS

I like the confidence. So you are saying you could upset which team in your top 4? I see you already plan on beating Monterey.