Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut

BatmanDB

Clinton lost their senior starting qb in a scrimmage last week. They now have an inexperienced sophomore at the helm. Their main man is Camion Patrick, he is the total package athlete. Stop Camion and you stop Clinton. I wouldn't be surprised to see Camion take some snaps in the wildcat formation. I hope you guys put a whoopin' on Clinton. Clinton is to Oak Ridge, like South is to DB.

Many of the D-B players are very familiar with Camion from playing days at Lynn Garden. I think they will have plenty of game for young Patrick.

I found it ironic that an former Oak Ridge lineman was doing color for Farragut. That should make for an interesting broadcast next week.

That is interesting. Has the guy been out of school a long time and established himself in the broadcasting field or something? That's the only way I could make sense of that as it seems most HS radio crews are made up of alums, with maybe the occasional "not from anywhere around here" mixed in.

Was the color man former lineman named Tyler Carr? If that's who you're referring to, he's in broadcasting at UT, has a sports call in show on WUTK. He's going to be good in sports radio business. Farragut probably had an opening. Oak Ridge already has a play by play and color guy that have been doing games together for 25 years.

That is interesting. Has the guy been out of school a long time and established himself in the broadcasting field or something? That's the only way I could make sense of that as it seems most HS radio crews are made up of alums, with maybe the occasional "not from anywhere around here" mixed in.

I think it's just the opposite. Young kid (08 UT Journalism/Sports Media) chasing a broadcaster's dream. David Clary and Scott Monger have the OR broadcast jobs locked up. He's probably just trying to get a foot in the door. He needs to work on his broadcast skills and high school football is great place to hone one's skills. He'll do fine. But next week should still be interesting.

Many of the D-B players are very familiar with Camion from playing days at Lynn Garden. I think they will have plenty of game for young Patrick.

So I guess this is the same Camion Patrick that played in Kingsport at the Boys Club and Lynn Garden. Are either of his brothers playing? I remember it seemed like the youngest of the three was going to be a stud when he got older, even though the last time I saw him play was when he was 7 years old.

So I guess this is the same Camion Patrick that played in Kingsport at the Boys Club and Lynn Garden. Are either of his brothers playing? I remember it seemed like the youngest of the three was going to be a stud when he got older, even though the last time I saw him play was when he was 7 years old.

Ah, good to see you on these boards 2000. Congrats on your first post and on the DB victory last night. Welcome to Coach T. Preciate the updates :ph34r:

Edited by 2000southreb81

Congrats to the Tribe on beating Farragut last night. A great team effort.Farragut

and Oak Ridge games are always good games for DB to play.I see no reason why DB

should not cruise this year thru the Big 8.Who knows,this could very well be the

year,if the brain farts disappear,in the play-offs. Roll Tribe

Ah, good to see you on these boards 2000. Congrats on your first post and on the DB victory last night. Welcome to Coach T. Preciate the updates :ph34r:

Good to be able to put a familiar face with a screen name on here. Good Luck tonight in the Valley, should be quite the scene with everything that will be going on in this matchup. I'm sure #54 will be cheering on the Rebs.

Congrats to the Tribe on beating Farragut last night. A great team effort.Farragut

and Oak Ridge games are always good games for DB to play.I see no reason why DB

should not cruise this year thru the Big 8.Who knows,this could very well be the

year,if the brain farts disappear,in the play-offs. Roll Tribe

With the 2 new player additions, DB has more talent than anyone in the big 8. There should be no reason not to be 10-0 this year, but playoffs will be another question. DB now has to travel that same road South had to for years and we saw what Maryville did to DB last year. Until the TSSAA restructures again, it will never "be the year". DB had those years with teams much better than this year and they never got past the first round.To get rid of the brain farts, you have to get rid of the source and he is still around for a few more years. It was interesting to see last night the number of DB players on the sideline are way down, go figure.

With the 2 new player additions, DB has more talent than anyone in the big 8. There should be no reason not to be 10-0 this year, but playoffs will be another question. DB now has to travel that same road South had to for years and we saw what Maryville did to DB last year. Until the TSSAA restructures again, it will never "be the year". DB had those years with teams much better than this year and they never got past the first round.To get rid of the brain farts, you have to get rid of the source and he is still around for a few more years. It was interesting to see last night the number of DB players on the sideline are way down, go figure.

Stop living in the past. Your hate for Coach Clark is going to consume you. If it hasn't already.

It was interesting to see last night the number of DB players on the sideline are way down, go figure.

That is what you call running off the scrubs.

As for the other part of your quote, I commented last night that this might be the most "athletic" DB has been in 10 years.

And I will agree with Batman and other Indian Faithfuls on here and say we have had the best coaching staff in the State (maybe the region) for a long long time. The only problem is that the coaches can't block, run, throw, catch, tackle or make decisions during the play. And they don't have a 'Hot Tub Time Machine' to go back to the past. :D

That is what you call running off the scrubs.

As for the other part of your quote, I commented last night that this might be the most "athletic" DB has been in 10 years.

And I will agree with Batman and other Indian Faithfuls on here and say we have had the best coaching staff in the State (maybe the region) for a long long time. The only problem is that the coaches can't block, run, throw, catch, tackle or make decisions during the play. And they don't have a 'Hot Tub Time Machine' to go back to the past. :D

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

The watchdog's drivel is getting a lil bit long in the tooth. Seems his bloodlines lacked sufficient work ethic to compete....so next best thing is to shoot the messenger.