Millington vs MUS week Zero

Rob_M

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt about it being a great opener! Maybe I'm a little too optimistic, but I think we're going to be able to hang with the Owls this year. i.e..no W.Va. signee to deal with under center. Defense should be stout. We'll live or die each Friday depending on offensive output this year.

GO TROJANS!!!!

If we play like we did in the scrimmage two weeks ago against Houston this may be true...if we play like we did in the jamboree, I dont know?!?!?!!? I realize it was only 15 minutes, but for 15 minutes it was rough.

If we play like we did in the scrimmage two weeks ago against Houston this may be true...if we play like we did in the jamboree, I dont know?!?!?!!? I realize it was only 15 minutes, but for 15 minutes it was rough.

Wish I could see the South Panola vs. MUS game this year but I will be out of town. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

I have heard that MUS does not look as strong as they have been the past few years. But if they still have the QB that came in for Brunetti last year, he is very good. But what I have heard is that they struggle to run the ball. Good luck to everyone in their first game. The most wonderful time of the year is officially back....thank GOD

I have heard that MUS does not look as strong as they have been the past few years. But if they still have the QB that came in for Brunetti last year, he is very good. But what I have heard is that they struggle to run the ball. Good luck to everyone in their first game. The most wonderful time of the year is officially back....thank GOD

I was at the Mus vs Whitehaven scrimmage a couple weeks back and MUS ran the ball effeciently. The sophmores Rb (VanHooks) had several big runs. The team that is able to run the.ball and stops the run will win this one!

Go Trojans!