TN Xplosion Gold/ ASA Gold Nationals

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Haven't checked since early yesterday. Good to hear. As I've said before, Xplosion is loa-ded!

Keep up @ http://gold.asasoftball.com/.

Xplosion Gold win again!!! 4-2 over Gold Coast Hurricanes. Move to the Final Four of the winners bracket. Can finish no worse than 5th. Fury lost last night 4-3 after scoring 2 in the top of the 7th but could not hold it. Good luck to the TN Xplosion Gold!!!!!

Xplosion lost last night to the East Cobb Bullets 3-2. They play a LOADED Team North Flordia this morning at 9am eastern. Team North Flordia eliminated Fury Gold 5-4 with a walk-off HR by Univ of Florida signee & Gatorade HS Player of the Year Kelsey Fagan. The Team NF has three girls signed with Alabama, three signed with Florida, two sign with Florida State, and one signed with Kentucky.

The Team NF vs. Fury Gold was a great game. The game had four girls named Fagan on the field at the same time. Two named Haley Fagan. Team NF had sisters Kelsey (UF), Sami (UF), & Haley Fagan (uncommitted), while Fury Gold had Cornersville HS's Haley Fagan (UT).

Good Luck to the Xplosion Ladies!! Great Job!!

Xplosion took a tough 3-2 loss to the home town East Cobb Bullets last night. Very good game by both teams!! Play North Fla this morning at 9 am. Hope the girls can regroup and get it rolling again!!!! :thumb:

PS. All California teams are gone and 1 team from Texas left. Looks like a Southeast Champ this year!!

Edited by Mr knowitall

Looks like several of the TOP California/West Coast Teams elected to stay home this week and play in the ESPN Rise Premier Championship that starts Monday. Fury Gold will be making that trip. Good Luck to Worth Girls Kendall Hooper & Haley Fagan who will be making the trip with Fury Gold. Check out the ESPN Rise National Championship list of teams participating. That tournament is LOADED too!

Looks like several of the TOP California/West Coast Teams elected to stay home this week and play in the ESPN Rise Premier Championship that starts Monday. Fury Gold will be making that trip. Good Luck to Worth Girls Kendall Hooper & Haley Fagan who will be making the trip with Fury Gold. Check out the ESPN Rise National Championship list of teams participating. That tournament is LOADED too!

Whatever!!! Firecrackers, USA Athletics, Breeze, heck 1/4 of the field was from CA but they were not any good this year I guess.What if one of them wins the Premier? :shock:

And the "So called Premier" that gave out hand picked invites to 3/4 of the field, but not to the TN Xplosion. Even after run ruling several of these "TOP" hand picked teams????

Now to the good stuff!! You should be thanking Ms Fagan and Hooper for going with you to the Gold Nationals!!! I was surprised to see them start game one since the Fury has had pitchers and catchers all year, but those girls carried your team. Are you picking up any more Worth players to help you? They are great players and will do well in CA.

And PS, tell your coaches to decide what the batter is going to do at the plate before she takes the first pitch. That yelling and arguing with each other across the field gets ugly and quite frankly, it looks bad. And I'm guessing that batter was really pumped up when they yelled out "Well she hasn't had a hit all week"!!!! But then again, I have not been to the Fury Fastpitch Academy. This is probably some high tech training method used by you guys!!! :thumb:

Whatever!!! Firecrackers, USA Athletics, Breeze, heck 1/4 of the field was from CA but they were not any good this year I guess.What if one of them wins the Premier? :shock:

And the "So called Premier" that gave out hand picked invites to 3/4 of the field, but not to the TN Xplosion. Even after run ruling several of these "TOP" hand picked teams????

Now to the good stuff!! You should be thanking Ms Fagan and Hooper for going with you to the Gold Nationals!!! I was surprised to see them start game one since the Fury has had pitchers and catchers all year, but those girls carried your team. Are you picking up any more Worth players to help you? They are great players and will do well in CA.

And PS, tell your coaches to decide what the batter is going to do at the plate before she takes the first pitch. That yelling and arguing with each other across the field gets ugly and quite frankly, it looks bad. And I'm guessing that batter was really pumped up when they yelled out "Well she hasn't had a hit all week"!!!! But then again, I have not been to the Fury Fastpitch Academy. This is probably some high tech training method used by you guys!!! :thumb:

WHATEVER!!!!

We are very thankful for the the Haley and Kendall picking up with us !! And they did help us a lot!! Haley is a great pitcher and Kendall is a great catcher!!

But the Fury girls did score the runs!! We just ended up a few short!!!

I am sure no one yelled out that because she had a hit eariler in the game!!

I usually don't post to this crap but..... PLEASE "KNOW" all the facts!o

And alot of the WEST coast teams did stay home! The Winners (So Cal Sorcerer) from last year did not come and the WORTH Firecrackers did not show up either! I am sure because they have like 5 girls on the JR National team playing this week. They will be at the Premier, so we will see Oh and the CA Breeze is not going to Premier!

Edited by BBaller91

WHATEVER!!!!

We are very thankful for the the Haley and Kendall picking up with us !! And they did help us a lot!! Haley is a great pitcher and Kendall is a great catcher!!

But the Fury girls did score the runs!! We just ended up a few short!!!

I am sure no one yelled out that because she had a hit eariler in the game!!

I usually don't post to this crap but..... PLEASE "KNOW" all the facts!o

And alot of the WEST coast teams did stay home! The Winners (So Cal Sorcerer) from last year did not come and the WORTH Firecrackers did not show up either! I am sure because they have like 5 girls on the JR National team playing this week. They will be at the Premier, so we will see Oh and the CA Breeze is not going to Premier!

Well I am glad you agree with me about the Worth Girls. They are very good!!!!!

As fas as the Facts....I guess we heard the argument different. I happen to agree with the coach in the dugout about the situation because had they bunted the runner over, the next hit would have scored her. But the coach over at 3rd maybe had a hunch. But sometimes our emotions get the best of us and people say things they shouldn't.

And I wasn't saying the Breeze was going to the Premier, just that they are a good team.

Regardless, Best of luck to the girls!!!! I hope they win the whole thing!!!

Well I am glad you agree with me about the Worth Girls. They are very good!!!!!

Regardless, Best of luck to the girls!!!! I hope they win the whole thing!!!

By the way, Escape's daughter IS a Worth girl!

Don't sound like it.

Worth also got an invite, but for reasons beyond their control weren't able to play in a lot of tournaments planned earlier. For obvious reasons, TN Xplosion should've rec'd one also...or, heck, maybe even before Worth or Fury. But, as my boy WL always says, 'it is what it is!' So true, brotha ( ;) ).

By the way, Escape's daughter IS a Worth girl!

Don't sound like it.

Worth also got an invite, but for reasons beyond their control weren't able to play in a lot of tournaments planned earlier. For obvious reasons, TN Xplosion should've rec'd one also...or, heck, maybe even before Worth or Fury. But, as my boy WL always says, 'it is what it is!' So true, brotha ( ;) ).

TN Xplosion has a great team and I agree that they should have been invited to the ESPN Rise Premier.

They are all great teams!!

I only posted something because I have been on this web site for years and I just get tired of ppl saying negative stuff about the other teams especially when they are not part of the team in no way form or fashion.

TN Xplosion and Team Worth are both great teams and the should have been invited!

TN has been respresented well in all tournaments!!

And yes my daughter, Tory Lewis, does play for the Fury and we have worked hard along with all of our coaches and parents to get where we are today!!

GO FURY and after this week I will be screaming GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!