Loudon Jamboree

bigclittleh

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK the Jamboree is over, How would you grade each team?

Lenior city looked very quick but had a soft defense but a good offense. Mcminn central is real real young decent qb with speed but there just real young and inexperienced. Loudon just didn't look like loudon tonight looked like they we're playing jv some but loudoun will be decent not as good as last year but they will be okay. Tellico is down from last year looked to be having. Some offensive line trouble and polk county ran all over them. Sweetwater is reallly really not to bad but the defense has got some work to do and the offense looked not to good. Polk county looked the best outta everyone big and strong but they still lack speed to compete deep in the playoffs. Sequoyah looked really quick to again they weren't showing to much but the defense looked better then any of the teams that I saw but this being a jamboree this will be hard to say much. Meigs county looked pretty goood fast running back pretty goood qb. The line may be there weakness weeek 3 will be real interesting when seq travels to meigs that could vary well be the game to determine who goes to the playoffs

gatorsfan18, we must have been sitting close to each other , I will agree with almost everything you said except a couple 1) polk played a team that made them look better than they are. They are sloooow. But i am sure they will find a way to win most of their games. 2) meigs line looked like they were still learning the blocking schemes.

gatorsfan18, we must have been sitting close to each other , I will agree with almost everything you said except a couple 1) polk played a team that made them look better than they are. They are sloooow. But i am sure they will find a way to win most of their games. 2) meigs line looked like they were still learning the blocking schemes.

Always right do u agree that week 3 will be a dandy with sequoyah traveling to meigs.

Sweetwater kept very simple, didn't show anything, no crazy blitzes (It is a Jamboree, not trying to win).1st team offense didn't see field. 1st defense, will be fine One breakdown. Both Linebackers out. Dropped a pick 6. Get the win when it counts

Will comment on other teams later. Pretty good though Gator. I stick with my prediction earier.

Always right do u agree that week 3 will be a dandy with sequoyah traveling to meigs.

that game should decide #2 in the district. as a charger fan i have to say they(Mcminn C)are horrible!! you think with a coaching staff full of ex o-lineman they could teach somebody how to block, and tackling is just out of the question. i know they are young but come on these are basic fundamentals!!! 0-10 not out of the question. so district teams this is the year for pay back of those blow outs in the past. good luck in the playoffs!

Edited by Tapout99

HOT jamboree last night at Loudon, still trying to figure things out, I know coaches will hold back a bit, but I think Sweetwater held back more than anyone and Sequoyah also didnt show much, Polk looked ok, just think Tellico has alot of rebuilding, the jury on Polk is still out because the night before Loudon put a whoopin on them but Loudon didnt impress me either. My big suprise tonight was the size of Meigs Co. o-line but they are just a bit slow off the ball and I think we all agree Central is young but they will get better. If anyone can give some more input please do so...

GO CHIEFS!!!

HOT jamboree last night at Loudon, still trying to figure things out, I know coaches will hold back a bit, but I think Sweetwater held back more than anyone and Sequoyah also didnt show much, Polk looked ok, just think Tellico has alot of rebuilding, the jury on Polk is still out because the night before Loudon put a whoopin on them but Loudon didnt impress me either. My big suprise tonight was the size of Meigs Co. o-line but they are just a bit slow off the ball and I think we all agree Central is young but they will get better. If anyone can give some more input please do so...

GO CHIEFS!!!

Everybody keeps saying sweetwater held back,Those look like the same kids i saw during passing league? I could be wrong. I dont understand coachs holding back? Football is blocking and tackling---its seems like the more you show the more teams have to spend time preparing for?

that game should decide #2 in the district. as a charger fan i have to say they(Mcminn C)are horrible!! you think with a coaching staff full of ex o-lineman they could teach somebody how to block, and tackling is just out of the question. i know they are young but come on these are basic fundamentals!!! 0-10 not out of the question. so district teams this is the year for pay back of those blow outs in the past. good luck in the playoffs!

Wow, hard to believe a loyal Charger fan would blast their team like this. I would think that you would try to look at the positives. Let those who are fans from the other district teams slam us. I am wondering if you are a poser?

come on man! 0-10?! there is no way the chargers will fall that far back. no doubt this team lost a lot of good players, but there will be some new playmakers step up. the coaches know what they are doing. they will have these guys ready to play. have a little confidence...you have given up on this team before the first game has even started!

haha maybe sequoyah and central will trade places in the district standings this year