GP @ Oneida

crow

Ole tiger, just outta curiosity, when was the last time Sunbrights "beat up" on Oneida? What was the score last year? Or the year before? Or the one before? Well I think you get what I'm saying.

1984 maybe? I played and we werent that good that year but I can't remember who won??? probably a sign that we lost.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seven, we have a very stout team coming in here. It will take a great effort on our part....G-P ain't no buttercup. Guess we'd all like to have Sunbright's opponent, but we tend to play the big boys to help us get better. I believe the Highlanders won a bunch of games last year, and it appears they have returned several outstanding players from that team. (heard they even got a great transfer from Ala.) Great test for our young bunch tonight. Of course we all wish TC the best as well.....really a classy bunch you have down there. Should be some good weather this evening. Week 0 will have some nice entertainment for all of us football freaks. :popcorneater:

:thumb: Kazzanity :thumb:

Edited by kazam37

Seven, we have a very stout team coming in here. It will take a great effort on our part....G-P ain't no buttercup. Guess we'd all like to have Sunbright's opponent, but we tend to play the big boys to help us get better. I believe the Highlanders won a bunch of games last year, and it appears they have returned several outstanding players from that team. (heard they even got a great transfer from Ala.) Great test for our young bunch tonight. Of course we all wish TC the best as well.....really a classy bunch you have down there. Should be some good weather this evening. Week 0 will have some nice entertainment for all of us football freaks. :popcorneater:

:thumb: Kazzanity :thumb:

Kaz, Flair called, he wants you to pick him up at the airport and take him to get his suit pressed and cleaned for you-all's opener tonight!(where is the nature boy anyway?) Hey good luck tonight and I'll see you all at the Burg in a week or two.

go gp!!!!! take it to that double a school from kentucky. matter of fact im going refer to oneida as kentucky south.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! don't worry kaz the ole nature boy somes running into the ring at the last minute brother. whoooooooooo ole tigger i heard they found a bunch of kitty bones when they dug the hole for the expansion of ohs, I always wondered where those sunburnt teams got pounded into. whooooooooooo!!! the last time a starbrite team beat the tribe the nature boy was only a 3 time world champ. be still tig you'll get your shot but tonight brother its gp & they are tough whooooooooo. it's time to style & profile to the reservation for some football baby & always remember to be the man ya gotta beat the man whooooooooooooooo

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! don't worry kaz the ole nature boy somes running into the ring at the last minute brother. whoooooooooo ole tigger i heard they found a bunch of kitty bones when they dug the hole for the expansion of ohs, I always wondered where those sunburnt teams got pounded into. whooooooooooo!!! the last time a starbrite team beat the tribe the nature boy was only a 3 time world champ. be still tig you'll get your shot but tonight brother its gp & they are tough whooooooooo. it's time to style & profile to the reservation for some football baby & always remember to be the man ya gotta beat the man whooooooooooooooo

Nature Boy!!!!! There you are! You'd better send me a shout out! I know you'll be sporting those $700 shades tonight-at least until the sun goes down! I think your presence at the game will give the indians the mojo they need! Hey good luck tonight and when you come to Wartburg, I'll pull some strings and get you into the press box. Later champ!!

Almost missed kickoff eating mexican, By far Oneida Fans are the most supporting fans of any team we play,Indian players have too feel the love.I would say Sam got his 100, just got home,Oneida would be a Nice place to live i would say. Good Luck rest of year, hope sam has great year and gets allstate.

Almost missed kickoff eating mexican, By far Oneida Fans are the most supporting fans of any team we play,Indian players have too feel the love.I would say Sam got his 100, just got home,Oneida would be a Nice place to live i would say. Good Luck rest of year, hope sam has great year and gets allstate.

harley, you can't just leave us hanging? How was the Mexican food?