Tellico Plains VS. Sweetwater

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetwater 28 Tellico 7 I have seen both teams this year!

I have seen both teams this year as well. with three starters missing from both lines and #33 and #1 hurt. But, found out today that all 5 were released by the doctor and will be back starting Friday Night. I highly doubt Sweetwater by 21 points. If that's true, they better find more offense than what they had against Wartburg.

Who has the better game O'Dell or Davis? This is what it will come down to, both are tallented in their skilled position, both have some keys individuals to help....this one will be close...gotta go with the home team with this one...Wildcats 21, Bears 20.

Well, your right! As always......the yellow hankies will be flyin in cheatwater tonight! :thumb:

All joking aside, this should be a REALLY fun game to watch. Good luck to both teams.

Odell- 225yds rushing

Davis- 145yds rushing

Tellico 27

Sweetwater 17

Well, your right! As always......the yellow hankies will be flyin in cheatwater tonight! :thumb:

All joking aside, this should be a REALLY fun game to watch. Good luck to both teams.

Odell- 225yds rushing

Davis- 145yds rushing

Tellico 27

Sweetwater 17

All of the county games this year will be great I believe. I can't wait to watch both ground games. O'Dell is one of those explosive runners, never know what he will do next. Davis is a ground and pound runner.

Would love to have this game in a couple more weeks, as Sweetwater won't have any of their injured players back. But no excuses, you play with what you have. 22 - 20

I will say this team won't quit like lastyears allowing the score to be ran up! Coach Marsh has Sweetwater heading back to where they belong. Goodluck and I pray that both teams will stay injury free.