Science Hill (1-0) @ Elizabethton (1-0)

EHSTrack06

We did see a couple of good runs from Senior Jake Hubberd, (21) he has as much speed as Moore and Turner. Whitehead will find a way to get it into the endzone, but Berry has to get his act together with the receivers, they looked like were in slow motion and did not run their paterns a crisp as the Jamboree. Even if the ball was not called to come to them they must know that they could get the ball if the main receiver is covered and run like it was comming to them. Water, Water, Water before the next game.

I agree and i was disappointed with the passing game but they will work on it come monday.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think reality will set in this week for Elizabethton. I am not trying to be a hater. Science Hill has far superior team speed and size and Carter will find the right combo to win this one. The big question marks are with the Science Hill passing game against the Elizabethton pass defense. The secondary for Betsy was not tested Friday night as Volunteer only threw a few passes. Science Hill will test it. I have not seen how they did against Soddy Daisy passing the ball. Whoever wins this part of the game will most likely win.

IMO: Science Hill 28 Elizabethton 14

I think reality will set in this week for Elizabethton. I am not trying to be a hater. Science Hill has far superior team speed and size and Carter will find the right combo to win this one. The big question marks are with the Science Hill passing game against the Elizabethton pass defense. The secondary for Betsy was not tested Friday night as Volunteer only threw a few passes. Science Hill will test it. I have not seen how they did against Soddy Daisy passing the ball. Whoever wins this part of the game will most likely win.

That's about like it and closer to the truth. The score I mean

You forget Bradley is back for EHS he had 11 picks last year including 2 against SH. They had better not throw it his way and as for size you need to look no futher that #55 Junior Matt Smith. He is large and incharge on the D-line. It will be a good game but I see EHS winning if they keep the turnovers down. EHS 27-SH 18.

You forget Bradley is back for EHS he had 11 picks last year including 2 against SH. They had better not throw it his way and as for size you need to look no futher that #55 Junior Matt Smith. He is large and incharge on the D-line. It will be a good game but I see EHS winning if they keep the turnovers down. EHS 27-SH 18.

If the Hill gets up by 14 in the 1st half it will be over. But, if Betsy stays close and keeps the emotion flowing along with an enthusiastic crowd, look out. SH 21-13