Science Hill (1-0) @ Elizabethton (1-0)

EHSTrack06

You forget Science Hill has reserved seats on the visitor side and will in the new stadium. Great game, a classic. Science Hill made the big plays when they had to. Elizabethton was picked twice in the endzone and they moved the ball well enough to get there several times just could not punch it in. I think the loss of all the seniors question was answered tonight. Those kids can play. They are young and put up a good fight good things to come for the next few years with over 40 freshmen coming out playing football.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forget Science Hill has reserved seats on the visitor side and will in the new stadium. Great game, a classic. Science Hill made the big plays when they had to. Elizabethton was picked twice in the endzone and they moved the ball well enough to get there several times just could not punch it in. I think the loss of all the seniors question was answered tonight. Those kids can play. They are young and put up a good fight good things to come for the next few years with over 40 freshmen coming out playing football.

I agree the cyclone football program is looking good.Stacy carter is a good coach and he will make SH a winning program.

We would love to expand the stadium but there is a thing called money... We would be glad to see you make a donation to help out. Elizabethton dont have the money like some of the other schools has. Yes i dont like the sittng situation either but WE can make a difference by putting our money where our mouths are.

I just do not agree with reserving seats on the visitors side. If there is a big waiting list for seats then you have to wait. The visitors side has a lot of EHS fans and they can get loud and it does help EHS sometimes.Get there early pay your $6 and watch the game like everyone else. I just think it is a crazy idea that should have never gotten this far and I hope it fails because more people will be mad about it than will be happy about it.

As far as the money goes about building a new section. What is the cost? Can the prisioners do the labor? Do they still have a shop class at the EHS?

Edited by Tab

Come to the East and Johnson County games and then tell me the stands are full. Last night will be their biggest crowd and then this week will be their next biggest but nowhere close to last night. Then the crowds will be smaller and smaller.

She is a good kicker. She almost did not get into the game last night :roflol:

Edited by Tab