gordonsville@smith co.

pasttiger

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The interference was a good call. If he hadn't interfered...it would have been a td. Heads up play by Chaz.

I agree it was the right call but the refs make it look

bad when they wait to throw the flag UNTIL the receiver

stands up and throws up his hands Why do they do that?

Just make the call...

Thing was Chaz was looking at the ball and he had better position. It was right in front of me, and the ref thought way too long about it.

why does medley think he can come in and run the team. He gave up on us a LONG time ago. i think he is looking for old glory that aint coming with the same old same the game has evolved and he hasnt. bottom line he did good for us years and years ago and all he did was parlay that into the lebanon job. now he's bored and thinks that everyone in gville should be kissing his tail that he's back and i think he is on a ego trip to try and find past glory. Let the new staff that is more then capable run the team and let him go back to sitting around being a know it all like he always has been.

why does medley think he can come in and run the team. He gave up on us a LONG time ago. i think he is looking for old glory that aint coming with the same old same the game has evolved and he hasnt. bottom line he did good for us years and years ago and all he did was parlay that into the lebanon job. now he's bored and thinks that everyone in gville should be kissing his tail that he's back and i think he is on a ego trip to try and find past glory. Let the new staff that is more then capable run the team and let him go back to sitting around being a know it all like he always has been.

Easy now.

I don't think you can blame this on one person.

good post. He very well could have assisted the last 2 years, but chose not to.

Guest Termite

We have some people banged up or out of this game too. Had a few defectors to go.

Doesnt matter. About 9 pm tonight, you will think Moose, Mark, Vince, Bear, and Turney have all prepared for this night. I'm revising my prediction from 2 TDs--12 points, up to 17 points difference. 27-10 Tigers.

Owl feathers will be everywhere. The parties will be south of I-40 if ya'll wanna come.

OOPS

Made the trip over there mumbojumdo.....couldn't find the parties....I did se some leaving a little early. I must have got there too late.

true but wtf! why is he even there!

but by sayin you cant blame one person you need to know who has the most influence on the program. and you know that its him! he needs to call it quits and just stay in hickman with his ego and keep thinking he is the greatest thing to ever grace the big blue! he wouldnt know how to run a passing off. or a spread unless he watched a madden or ncaa football sim on PS3

but by sayin you cant blame one person you need to know who has the most influence on the program. and you know that its him! he needs to call it quits and just stay in hickman with his ego and keep thinking he is the greatest thing to ever grace the big blue! he wouldnt know how to run a passing off. or a spread unless he watched a madden or ncaa football sim on PS3

I'm as disappointed as anyone, but this is more than just playcalling.

Watching the game tonight and the difference in the athletes, IMO, the score should've been reversed.

The key is that Maynord and his staff had his kids ready to play and they played their hearts out for them.

Plus, they kept running their plays until Gville gave them the opportunity to close the door.