Oakland v. Independence

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

How about we just watch the game and see what happens? Its really annoying to sit here and listen to everyone talk about how bad Oakland is going to beat Indy. Yeah they should considering every kid on their team looks like Shaquille O'Neal. They must have good printers for their microsoft word birth certificates.

If everyone from Oakland looks like an overweight 38 yr. old, I agree Indy might have a chance.

Indy will---

get beat like a government mule

whipped like they stole something

be well coached and in position at all times where --- they will be run over by a bigger and faster player from oakland

I may actually be at the game tonight by the 2nd half

How about we just watch the game and see what happens? Its really annoying to sit here and listen to everyone talk about how bad Oakland is going to beat Indy. Yeah they should considering every kid on their team looks like Shaquille O'Neal. They must have good printers for their microsoft word birth certificates.

Well they were right.

REAL ROUGH night for the indy boys. pretty embarassing. didnt seem like they were ready to play from kickoff. Just glad we dont see anymore team like oakland. And hope brentwood no where close to the same level at the patriots or it might be another long friday night. Hope they can bounce back next friday and start district 1-0.

this post is not a very smart one! this is what CoachT is for, to talk about the game so if it is annoying, please go watch sports center. Printer's for microsoft word birth certificates????? Maybe the dumbest statement i've ever seen on CoachT! As another poster said, Indy got beat like a government mule! :shock:

this post is not a very smart one! this is what CoachT is for, to talk about the game so if it is annoying, please go watch sports center. Printer's for microsoft word birth certificates????? Maybe the dumbest statement i've ever seen on CoachT! As another poster said, Indy got beat like a government mule! :shock:

hahaha. alright rocky! awesome name by the way i just wish i was named rocky!! ...... just kidding.

Here is a tip.......try the HOTDOGS! :thumb:

As to the game, the Oakland game plan is simple. Score as much as you can.....then pile on more points! Defense plan, give up.......NOTHING!

Not rocket science, but it is efective.

Hey hey! Look at that 3 for 3, score as much as you can, check. Give up nothing, check. Hotdogs BIG CHECK thank u for that tip loved that dog got 2 :hungry:

Tanks! Real dissapointed as an Indy alum but man, loved seeing at least one team fired up the whole team was fired up the whole time. Just an awesome team and one of the best in state.

And at least last years Indy team only gave up 27 points and got 9 on the board. What does that mean? :shock:

Edited by mackbrown

Hey hey! Look at that 3 for 3, score as much as you can, check. Give up nothing, check. Hotdogs BIG CHECK thank u for that tip loved that dog got 2 :hungry:

Tanks! Real dissapointed as an Indy alum but man, loved seeing at least one team fired up the whole team was fired up the whole time. Just an awesome team and one of the best in state.

And at least last years Indy team only gave up 27 points and got 9 on the board. What does that mean? :shock: