Dekalb Co. @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful to have you with us again OT! :blush: Seeing as you won't go away I suppose it's going to be our lot to entertain you for the rest of this season....at least until your Tigers play my Indians. Did ya have a good time watching the Tiggers beat North Greene? Gosh, that must have been some clash. :rolleyes: Sure took the sting out of last year's play-offs, huh?!?! Good to have such a "deep" football man with us again this week....makes for good sound bites, wouldn't you think!

Kazamity

Wonderful to have you with us again OT! :blush: Seeing as you won't go away I suppose it's going to be our lot to entertain you for the rest of this season....at least until your Tigers play my Indians. Did ya have a good time watching the Tiggers beat North Greene? Gosh, that must have been some clash. :rolleyes: Sure took the sting out of last year's play-offs, huh?!?! Good to have such a "deep" football man with us again this week....makes for good sound bites, wouldn't you think!

Kazamity

your not only a member of the kentucky south pep team but also the president. you must be proud as punch about being 0-1. :roflol:

You know OT....you get funnier every time I say two words - North Greene! Face it....as badly as you would like to think otherwise - Sunburnt just schedules cupcakes to get a few wins along the way. AND THEY SHOULD.....nothing like a few blowouts to build up confidence on your team. Hey, Bud....we just go about our business a little differently up here, scheduling tough opponents that allow us to see our flaws and work on them. I don't think your team is going to know what their flaws are until they get exposed by a better team. I hope Coach Brew unloads on your boys....with his professionalism, he probably won't....but i would rather they just left you hog tied to the 50 yard line. Not only are you alienating Indians, but you're doing it to Tigers too!

:thumb: Kazarammer :thumb:

You know OT....you get funnier every time I say two words - North Greene! Face it....as badly as you would like to think otherwise - Sunburnt just schedules cupcakes to get a few wins along the way. AND THEY SHOULD.....nothing like a few blowouts to build up confidence on your team. Hey, Bud....we just go about our business a little differently up here, scheduling tough opponents that allow us to see our flaws and work on them. I don't think your team is going to know what their flaws are until they get exposed by a better team. I hope Coach Brew unloads on your boys....with his professionalism, he probably won't....but i would rather they just left you hog tied to the 50 yard line. Not only are you alienating Indians, but you're doing it to Tigers too!

all i know is when its all said and done it dont matter if you play the dallas cowboys or the oakdale eagles a win is a win and a loss is a loss. you can say how great and almighty gp is all you want but truth is they are normaly not very good and we are 1-0 and you are 0-1. bottom line. :roflol:

Yeah, it was stormin up here anyways, satellite was blinking off and on. Now Flair hosting...that would be an event. The only man in the world that can make New York City look small!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Live from new york whoooooooooo it's saturday night whoooooooooooooooooo the big apple & the nature boy a tag team made in heaven....whooooooooo. scw86 brother if i host snl i'm taking you up there with me whoooooooooo... we will be so stylin & profilin'. don't know much bout dekaulb co except they gona be tough.if the tribe dont put together they could wake up sat mornin 0-2 as for the ole tigger. brother if we are ky south i guess that makes you wartburg north?!? whooooooooooo thats why y'all the kittens you aint stylin & profilin enough to be a dawg whoooooooooo. gona wear a tiger fur coat to the sunburnt err the warburg north & ohs game baby whoooooooooooooo

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Live from new york whoooooooooo it's saturday night whoooooooooooooooooo the big apple & the nature boy a tag team made in heaven....whooooooooo. scw86 brother if i host snl i'm taking you up there with me whoooooooooo... we will be so stylin & profilin'. don't know much bout dekaulb co except they gona be tough.if the tribe dont put together they could wake up sat mornin 0-2 as for the ole tigger. brother if we are ky south i guess that makes you wartburg north?!? whooooooooooo thats why y'all the kittens you aint stylin & profilin enough to be a dawg whoooooooooo. gona wear a tiger fur coat to the sunburnt err the warburg north & ohs game baby whoooooooooooooo

Hey, naitch, I'm ready to go-we'll just have to pick out a good musical guest for that week; maybe Justin Timberlake or somebody! :roflolk: Hey good luck to you all this week, I hope you all get back on track with a "W". That's what I like about you Oneida boys on here; you all post with pure class- not like that degenerate Old Stray Cat, or whatever his name his! Hey champ, keep in touch-I'm working on having the Wartburg band play 2000 Space Oddysey when you all come to the Burg in a few weeks. Take care Slick Rick and keep your limo in the road!!

Kinda like that stellar season of 2000? The big "Tiggers" go 10-0!...Region Champs!... riding high!...all the momentum!....lose to a fourth place team in the first round? :unsure:

Sunbright Football....it's FANtastic!

Edited by SEVEN

I got tired of waiting on you. What is Oneida' overall record vs. Sunbright? 11 - 2 Oneida since 1993 (that's as far back as I could find info on the kittens).

What is Sunbrights overall record since 1993? 76 - 104 (ouch)

What is Oneida's overall record since 1993? 140 - 61

Now if you wanna start comparing overall region / district titles, play off appearances, semi-finals, & state titles I'll gladly help you with that as well. :thumb: