Tennessee High vs Sullivan East

THSVikings2004

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''GO PATRIOTS''

Welcome O&W, I've got a lot of respect for what Coach Colobro was able to accomplish at GC. I know he really had to hit the ground running this year and he had mentioned that his short term goals for East were to simply run the offensive and defensive schemes that best fit the personnel he has on hand. Much of his success at GC was due to good youth developmental programs in place over there. Has he gotten around to encouraging youth football in the East area? Good luck this year...

Thanks guys! Been reading posts on here for a long time! I follow East and DB.

It's going to be tricky for Colobro to produce a winning team year in and year out like he did at GC. For one thing the talent level to choose from because the amount of kids that turn out is slim. Heart can only get you so far, but the 4.4 speed can take you the rest of the way! With East moving down in conferences this could help.

After the horrible game East had last Thursday night against Crockett, and how dead the student section was compared to the THS student section at their game Thursday( YES, THS students went to the game and were louder than East's student section LOL) THS should have a fair night against the Patriots on their last game against each other!!!

Score THS 34- East 10

East is a 4a school so if and when they get in playoff shape they will need to have played teams in 4a They are the only 4a team in the 3 rivers. Since their big year a while back it seems to me they started every season off strong and went down hill. By the end of last season they looked bad.They were running a new O every game.Colobro will have them getting better and stronger as the year goes on. They do well in Baseball and Basketball so hopefully we will see them get better and better in the REAL SPORT. Good Luck to them this season except for one Game :)

Hey COMP,I guess THS dont know nothing about RESPECT.Maybe thats what CAP can teach on in his class?{CHECK Greeneville/South Tread}.But at least somebody owned up to seeing it unlike South,Have to give them credit.This right here is what im talking about,going to a game your team aint playing in,and instead on showing some class and watch the game,they got to show how STUPID they can be.What does that say about the parents.I wonder? Do they go to Morristown West doing that?Or any other schools around other than VH,DC,SC.I know south shows up at D-B doing it,even if there fans or parents want admit it.There blind in one eye and cant see out of the other.I WILL SAY THIS,I INVITE ALL THE SULLIVAN EAST STUDENTS,FANS,WHOEVER TO COME UP TO D-B WHEN WE PLAY THEM,AND WE'LL ALL HAVE SOME FUN WITH THEM lil vikes.Having said that we are a BIGGER school than lil tenn.high,as CAP says,but he dont bring that up when he plays yall :thumb: GOOD LUCK EAST,I HOPE YOU KNOCK THEM OFF,But seeing how its being played at THS i wouldnt bet on it.

New flash Otis… East just moved down to 4A last year. They’ve had the same classification as THS for 30+ years. Gosh I hate it when DB lets the Special Ed class get on the computers!! -_-

After the horrible game East had last Thursday night against Crockett, and how dead the student section was compared to the THS student section at their game Thursday( YES, THS students went to the game and were louder than East's student section LOL) THS should have a fair night against the Patriots on their last game against each other!!!

Score THS 34- East 10

Last game? Are the Vikings considering playing a different team for 2011 and 2012?