Columbia at Tullahoma

binns37388

Scott, Binns, great call on the radio tonight. I was streaming on line down here just outside of Houston, and was yelling 2 as soon as I heard Touchdown. From the call it sounded like the same fake field goal we practiced everyday in practice. I can't recall ever seeing it in a game, but I guess situations like these you pull out everything. Congrats Coach Olive and the Cats on a big time win.

Binns, the last game I can remember won on the last play by Tullahoma was in 2000 (I think) against Antioch in that same endzone.

Glad you enjoyed the broadcast down in Texas. I might have been more nervous if I had been listening on the radio or the internet. This Wildcat team has a chance to be one of those special teams that come along every now and then.

wow...a huge win and congrads from a blaze fan...i tried to tell folk that yall had a good team...yall keep winning...it makes the blaze look that much better!

The same to you and the Blaze. Yall keep winning and it makes Tullahoma look better. Blackman still looks like the best team on our schedule. I don't think Mathers will run wild against Smyrna, but he'll get his yards and I hope the Blaze can win. I think the Blackman defense will need to win the game and you have the athletes on defense to stop Smyrna. Good luck and tell Jeff Mitchell that Binns said hello.

Edited by binns37388

Columbia gift rapped this one for the Wildcats. The coaches son drops a touchdown pass that would have won the game. The Tullahoma coaches deserve some credit for that gutsy fake ex point. Great game to watch last night. Both teams played hard and should be proud.

Are coaches sons not allowed to make mistakes?He also caught a TD pass you forgot to mention.

Edited by Rattler8285

Columbia gift rapped this one for the Wildcats. The coaches son drops a touchdown pass that would have won the game. The Tullahoma coaches deserve some credit for that gutsy fake ex point. Great game to watch last night. Both teams played hard and should be proud.

I think you are forgeting that the officials tryed to gift wrap the game for Coulmbia with the most horrible call I have ever witnessed. Jarred Davis fooled everone in the house and got nothing for it.Also how many interceptions did we drop that could have also made a big difference? So dont blame it all on the coaches son. The WIldcats Just flat put a whoppin on the Lions. THE WILDCATS ARE FOR REAL!

I think you are forgeting that the officials tryed to gift wrap the game for Coulmbia with the most horrible call I have ever witnessed. Jarred Davis fooled everone in the house and got nothing for it.Also how many interceptions did we drop that could have also made a big difference? So dont blame it all on the coaches son. The WIldcats Just flat put a whoppin on the Lions. THE WILDCATS ARE FOR REAL!

By my calculations, if Tullahoma would have intercepted the ball in the endzone like he should have and gave Davis the TD back, and Belew cought the pass that should have been a TD it should have been 27-14. Wildcats played some ball last night! GO CATS!!!!!!!!!

NCS -- Dont act like Columbia gave Tullahoma this game. You must have forgot about the whistle that was blown in the first half that cost Tullahoma a touchdown. Such a good play the refs thought the running back had the ball but all along the QB had it on a sweep. Would have been 20-0 instead of 13-0 at the half. Give credit where credit is due.....Two great teams that played a great game that came down to the last play of the game. High School Football at it's best. :thumb:

Best football game I have ever witnessed. TV coverage was awesome, but being there was unbelievable. The Tullahoma student section was CRAZY . All you Columbia people that talked a big talk all week need to pull up a chair and eat your crow. I take nothing away from the Lions they played hard and this is a tuff loss, but they are still a force and will be there come playoff time. THE CATS ARE FOR REAL!

As much as I would like for this to be a great game, it will be ugly! Columbia will absolutely run over T'town. Sorry if this upsets the T'town faithful but that is how it appears to me right now. I have seen both teams play and Columbia is far more superior! I would hate to be a QB for the home team on this night! Goff and Mason

will wreak havoc.

Hey D8AAA, What does it taste like? I think you just got mixed up, One team was more superior, you just picked the wrong team.