District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

Who cares what happened in the summer, everything changes once the regular season starts. WH should have the most height in the district, but Sycamore's quickness will be too much for WH to handle if they are anything like they have been in the past. :mrgreen:

I do believe that wh beat sycamore both times they played last year. Wh only graduated one guy from that team so you don't want to count your chickens before they hatch. The summer does matter a little bit or they wouldn't play it. Now, wins and losses in the summer doesn't matter. The coaches use it to develop players and build chemistry. I don't see their quickness causing them too much trouble. Their out of district schedule will prepare them for anything they will see in the district.

Oh sycamore works harder and has more talent at every spot then white house so it would be a miracle if them or anybody in the district beats them. Yes he hurt or tore his acl badly and will be out for awhile. Also, maplewood lost some players but just reloaded they are very good.

You can't be serious!!! WH works as hard as anyone. More talent at every spot, yeah right. Go check the stats before you make crazy statements like that. You have to have something against Wh, obviously.

I do believe that wh beat sycamore both times they played last year. Wh only graduated one guy from that team so you don't want to count your chickens before they hatch. The summer does matter a little bit or they wouldn't play it. Now, wins and losses in the summer doesn't matter. The coaches use it to develop players and build chemistry. I don't see their quickness causing them too much trouble. Their out of district schedule will prepare them for anything they will see in the district.

True but that one guy was mr. everything for that team. (Leading scorer, rebounder, etc) Since we're checkin stats and all.

He was definitely their best player. So they let one player beat them? I do believe they had three players on the all district team and one honorable mention.

Correct, Player of the year, 2 all-district selections and one was honorable mention. Doesn't matter what happened last year. New year, new team- for everybody. That is why nobody is the defending champs- everybody is working to be the champ!

It is a waste to argue about last years teams.

Edited by Coachwo

What's sycamore's line-up going to look like? I don't know, so I can't say if they work harder than White House. I can say I saw White House work really hard this summer in their camps. If I'm not mistaken, we beat marshall county in lebanon. we showed to be a hard nosed team that didn't back down from anyone. We should run well and play good defense. Unless someone has just overwhelming height, I like our chances.

Wow you are crazy. Wh will run through this distric without letting sycamore slow them down one bit. White House beat lebanon twice in the summer and also beat hunterslane. So don't tell me that sycamore when it wont be close. White House has just as good of shooters as scyamore and they are much bigger and just better basketball players. Sycamore lives and dies by the 3 and wh will stop that with ease with their 1-3-1.

Sycamore doesnt stand a chance and I hate white house but they are going to be really good this year i watched a lot of their games this summer and they will give cpa a hard time and would'nt suprise me if they beat them. You don't know what your talking about i promise you that.

Eeeeeasy cowboy. I dont think Sycamore will roll though their district at all. White House will probably have a little something to say about that. Also, I heard that CPA's pg blew his acl. Is that true? If so, that will be a big blow to that team because he was really good but also Bradshaw will have to use more energy handling the ball which could affect his shooting late in games. Also, Maplewood lost some players, right? So, to say that they are clearly better may be a stretch. They may be better, but clearly...not so sure. Thats why you play the games. Wish the season was starting today.

Sycamore won't come close to beating white house. You guys are really under estimating white house. But yall will see

Wow you are crazy. Wh will run through this distric without letting sycamore slow them down one bit. White House beat lebanon twice in the summer and also beat hunterslane. So don't tell me that sycamore when it wont be close. White House has just as good of shooters as scyamore and they are much bigger and just better basketball players. Sycamore lives and dies by the 3 and wh will stop that with ease with their 1-3-1.

Sycamore doesnt stand a chance and I hate white house but they are going to be really good this year i watched a lot of their games this summer and they will give cpa a hard time and would'nt suprise me if they beat them. You don't know what your talking about i promise you that.

CPA beat WH by like 20 this summer. sounds like you don't know what you're talking about. Jalen Lindsey and Bradshaw will have 10 dunks each if CPA meets up with WH in the region. CPA and Maplewood are the teams to beat in this region. GO LIONS!!! :thumb:

Edited by soulsurvivor34

CPA beat WH by like 20 this summer. sounds like you don't know what you're talking about. Jalen Lindsey and Bradshaw will have 10 dunks each if CPA meets up with WH in the region. CPA and Maplewood are the teams to beat in this region. GO LIONS!!! :thumb:

You are right CPA beat WH by 20 this summer but did you know that WH played them the second of back to back and was their third game in 4hrs. They beat up on them but I know for sure that neither one of those guys will have 10 dunks and will not beat them by 20 if they play again. Bradshaw is a great player but WH has been in a district with a player named, John Jenkins, so they will not be star struck.

I thought you said earlier, "who cares about the summer," but now your talking about who beat who in the summer. Make your mind up, either summer counts or doesn't. Can't have it both ways.

Correct, Player of the year, 2 all-district selections and one was honorable mention. Doesn't matter what happened last year. New year, new team- for everybody. That is why nobody is the defending champs- everybody is working to be the champ!

It is a waste to argue about last years teams.

I do believe that WH and Westmoreland are defending regular season champs and Greenbrier is defending tournament champs. So, they are the defending champs until someone takes it from them. That's just like saying the Lakers are not the defending NBA champs. Well whatever they had on their team, Sycamore didn't beat them last year and didn't get out the first round of the district.